Reviews for Spare Parts and Familiar Faces
Awesome story and a beautiful ending.
Weyrdkat chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was amazing! Are you going to add to it?
I think you really got the personality of the characters there and linking it back to both of their respective histories with HG's bronzing and loss and the Battle at Canary Wharf. I really liked the Eureka tie-in as well.
Really good job with such a deceptively large cast.
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
What a charming little fic. And what a great choice for a crossover 'verse - there are so many interesting bits and pieces rolling around the edges of both these universes and they mesh together really well. Nice job.
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is brilliant! Love it!
Thank you for writing and posting!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh! Oh, I like that! I haven't watched Warehouse 13 yet but it is on my Netflix list! (it should be, at least). I think this turned into more than you intended it. I could see this continuing in a wonderful tale of Rose not being sent off to the other universe. That would be so wonderful. The Doctor loses so much, it seems he never gets any breaks, he just gets more broken. That is one reason I never feel ashamed to cry for him, the Doctor.
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I am utterly charmed. I didn't initially see that Rose was part of the tale, but was thrilled when she came along for the ride. As an unrepentant shipper I was giddy by chapters end...
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh, I loved this. I tried to write something like this, but the characters wouldn't cooperate. You, however, got them to do so quite nicely. And I loved the references to all sorts of other things. :)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH! (Is it okay to leave an incoherent review on such a beautifully written piece? Because I think I do it on ALL of your writings) OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE! This was wonderful, and so beautiful! I love Warehouse 13 and Doctor Who. You slid these two together so beautifully... fantastic job!
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well done. I'd like to see a continuation of this. :)
laughingspider chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well. I hope you're planning to continue this one. Or is it a one shot? Gay, its a one shot! Bummer. ;)

Thanks!

Shawn
shtoops chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is good. I've been waiting forba decent Warehouse Doctor Who xover. I'd leave more of a review but my cat needs attention. Also, waiting for The Long and Winding Road…. That is you, right? I get authors confused sometimes.

Bye: