Reviews for Till the end
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Reads story…reflects on ‘StarCraft’ community…reflects that if this happens, the community will be split down the middle like everything else, the flame wars will start again, and…

…ugh, got carried away for a sec. But as for the story itself, I may be missing context, but Kerrigan’s initial declaration of leaving because she has to kinda rings hollow. Made sense at the end of HotS (Amon still out there), but without a clear goal here, it’s just…eh. Also have to wonder whether Raynor was just carrying a ring around all this time, and when they went to Haven.

But under the premise that it’s a “feely story,” then yes, it does work. Because in some part of my psyche, there’s a part reserved for the appreciation of this kind of thing, so after everything these two have gone through, there’s a certain satisfaction one can derive from seeing this. So on that note, it works.
Herr Doktor chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This story is full of win.
So is your profile portrait.
Ragnarok666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well I don't expect this to be part of your "Behind the Painted Walls" fic. It just doesn't fit too well. And besides the two of them can't separate in that timeline anyway because it only spans for HotS.