Reviews for Tell Him That I Miss Our Little Talks
the-power-of-love chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
oh snap to funny love the end line of Kurt really good
Emserai chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Thanks for replying to my review, I re-read the chapter and I can see more what you meant to come across now :).
I like this chapter - it's cute and funny with Santana. I confess I had also totally forgotten Kurt was meant to audition too until you just mentioned it in your A/N and I thought, 'Oh my word he was, wasn't he?'. I like your explanation of why he didn't,, it makes a lot of sense to me. Looking forward to the remaining chapters...!
cold kagome chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Omg wow. Lol. Blaine find out bout Kurt night buddy. Lol
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Emserai chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I like this little add-on for this chapter, important since they're together in this version, also nice for Tina - I like Tina very much and so I am pleased to see her character getting some good scenes in your fic.

Anyway, I also would have mostly liked to scratch this episode out of season four, so I'm going to go back to some earlier chapters and comment on those.

12 - Drama, drama. I don't want to say too much about the Kurt and Blaine side of it because I haven't read your filler fic. But I actually think this was a fairly realistic thing for Adam to do - in the show he was pretty pushy and over the top as well.

14 - Obviously you had to play around with this more than other chapters - due to the chrush storyline. But to me it ended up slightly odd - is Sam really going to think that Blaine has a crush on him in this context? It makes him seem a little ummm full of himself. But - Blaine dressing up at conventions - genius!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Awesome update! chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Love the end lol
mlking2015 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Ahhhhh, amazing! Brought tears to my eyes again just like the episode did? But, I prefer your version!
mlking2015 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely love how you have created this version of Glee Season 4. This is really how it should've gone!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Chrisch chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Again your criticism hits in all the right places (so you say this in english? I fear not but hopefully you understand it). Especially the NY-character. I think thats the reason that after this episode exploded with stories to involve them. I really like your addition.
Little Spanish chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
You finish the chapter with that!? (15) You're giving me a droug. I want more
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I really love your story and can't wait for more chapters but I have to disagree. I don't think it was low of them to do this episode. Shootings, and school shootings, in America are happening to often. The fact that schools have to have a lockdown system in place at all is awful and I think they did a good job showing the effect on gun violence/school violence has in high schools, even if its a false alarm and how to deal with it etc.

Also I keep seeing people say how Glee is suppose to be a comedy. it isn't. From day 1 Glee has always be advertised as a dramady; comedy and drama. But even if it was just a comedy, they still do have dramatic moments as Friends has done, HIMYM and Big Bang Theory.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
cold kagome chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
omg.. kurt went to blaine.. yay