Reviews for The Queen's Prize
LordeIsMyQueen chapter 1 . 4/10
That, just really wonderful! :)
Illead chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Normally, I don'tlike this pair, but that was adorably written and adorably sweet.

All my love,
Pernese at Heart chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Your italics didn't work in the following sentence: "Lucy, he reminded himself sternly. iQueen/i Lucy."
Otherwise, good story!
very well written
schrockie chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You write beautifully,
CandaceGoodnight chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow! Just Wow. I love how spunky and fun Lucy was. Too often she's the young, naive, pure lover. This was just fun and hot! Fantastic job!
Creati0n chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That sure is sweet - not vulgar (even though it could easily be) but kind, pure, fierce and joyful...
I love how you write, you bring so much light to your subjects :D
Heliopause chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
:) Winning with no losing! I especially like her directness - "You're thinking too much," she says, and she's incontrovertibly right!
(How did I miss this when it was first posted? - nearly three weeks ago!)
MCH chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Lovely and realist as well an adult Lucy who loved fiercely and honestly. I like the stories done about the adult Pevensie's
janeeyre54 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was me trying to get back to work...had to read it one more time. Reminded me of the famous scene between Deborah Kerr and Burt Lancaster in From Here to Eternity.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh good heavens! real life was a bit heavy today, so I took a lunch break with your lovely story. Now how am I supposed to go back to work? Thank you so much.
OctoberChild chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Thanks so much for writing this! It's all kinds of awesome.
rthstewart chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I am so glad you posted this and your recipient is very lucky to have you. I so enjoy the joy from this, the freedom, the way that Caspian sheds his Telmarine attitudes to become more Narnian. Lucy is glorious here as the confident Queen who lays down the challenge, prevails, and claims her prize. I really like how much fun they are having and Caspian's very humorous inner debate and turmoil.

Well done!