Reviews for Of Pregnancies and Questions
Very sweet story.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Amazing story.
bluemuriel chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Mm, B/B intimacy. Wonderful. Booth would totally be touched and turned on by her statement.
Also, you can never have enough Brennan-isms: "Children who grow up on farms develop far fewer allergies and respiratory issues."
Thanks for this!
Darlingyourewithme chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That is so sweet :D
Cynthia chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I was wondering if you would write sequel in this story. I am curious to see next child is a boy or a girl.
delia84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Very nice! I approve 100% — I'm very much Team Booth for delivering the baby. (I'm pretty sure you probably figured that out with my "Baby, You Can't Use the Siren" story ... haha!) This was sweet and kudos for the clean copy. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved it!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oh. So sweet. It would be such a wonderful moment if it did happen.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Sweet little shot. Of all the questions for her to ask. Its a lovely question and very them. Look forward to more from u.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Any chance of a continuation? I think you'd knock that out of the park. you write their connection so sweetly.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
so sweet. :) like it.
gemlily51 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved it. Could you continue with this? Could you do one where he prepared to deliver their child and he gets stuck on a case and he has to find a way to get back to her before the delivery? Maybe he almost doesn't make it back to her. i don't know. I'm sure you would come up with something great.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm sure he'll want back up though. (Like a mid-wife or Cam.) He did do a good job the first time not that he had a choice in the matter. He'd probably feel more comfortable if he had time to plan it with Brennan.