Reviews for When it all Begins
MystiStar1 chapter 5 . 8/15
I never thought I'd read a BatmanSherlock xover but here we are...and it was awesome! (maybe one day you'll continue and I'll get to read more! *crosses fingers*) Thank you for posting! :D
Aphraelsan chapter 5 . 5/22
This story was so much fun!
Kristen257 chapter 5 . 3/3
Well if you had to be cruel and end with a cliffhanger at least you didn't leave a character's life hanging by a thread, just implied danger was coming instead which is slightly less wearing on the nerves. So thanks for that. I hope you'll write the sequel to this someday.
Tenshi chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
This is the third time I read this amazing story... Still hoping to see follow up story because I know it will be brilliant... Don't stop being amazingly brilliant :)
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
If you at all follow this, please, please, give us a pretty (even if little) hot lemon between Bruce and Molly. Even if it's Sherlolly endgame. I beg you. I BEG YOU PLEASE ELIXIR B.B.!
Could you? Or even, gosh, even better, a little Molly (like 8 or something) that get's to know Bruce when she's running away from Jim Moriarty, a murderous 11 year old who has killed a boy called Carl Powers because he was bulling her, because aparently he's a bit obsessed with the ‘Morbid Girl'?
And she has just discovered that he somehow found who killed her mother (when she was 5, the murderer left her in a pool of her mother's blood, she was frozen in shock) , and gave her the murderer's head as a birthday gift, and she's scared because she actually liked the present, but is scared of that dark-eyed boy who stares at her with a hungry stare?

You're honestly one of my top 10 ff writers.
Did I ever tell you I love you? Thanks so much for sharing your art!
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Will you write a Brully lemon? Maybe Molly's full name is Mary Elizabeth Hooper, and Bruce knows her middlename even if Sherlock doesn't? Maybe he will call her Lizzy, and Sherlock willtry to mock him, and Molly will tell him her full name, and say that it's none of his business how Bruce calls her?
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh my god I so love this! Like, really, now you're almost going to make me ship Bruce and Molly... And I haven't even seen the movies! I might do, after this... Shouldn't be in the crossover section, though?

Will you write an Bruce/Molly (even if it's not this one)? PLEASE I BEG YOU!

¡TE LO SUPLICO!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
You're fantastic and this crack fic is awesome! You should write more crack fics like this. Molly deserves another hot hero ! With smut this time ;-D
*pick superman, or thor or maybe steve rogers (the 95 year's old virgin)... Hehe
marbre582 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I am not a Batman fan (forgive me...I was brought a Marvel girl) but I LOVED this story! Liked how all characters were written...and the ending! Holy Cow! CLIFFHANGER! How I would love to see a sequel to this work...can you imagine the Joker wrecking havoc in London!? Considering you finished this over a year again, I'm guessing there's no chance. I've gone on to read several of your other Sherlock/Molly stories and I must say I like your work...'But You Stood Apart' is my fave so far. I am bookmarking your name...must follow you!
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Aw you b*tch. :P I'm sorry I mean, I didn't hate you after the last chapter but you totally got me. (I'm not even gonna BEGIN to wonder how he knows) 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Bruce ain't nobody's punk Mycroft. Man these Holmes are simultaneously great people, and jerks. 'XP

Two said who is this beautiful women. Should be woman if using is this.
Sherlock rolled "her" eyes.(should be his)
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I'm gonna get mad at you for the next two chapters? How foreboding. 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Holy heck. Verbal hisses, b-slaps and smackdowns for everybody.('cept John)
I really like the focus on Bruce Wayne and not Batman here. People seem to forget that as much as it seems, Batman isn't ALL he is. So I'm enjoying this. :3
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Watson has a sister named Harry?(Harriet?)

Ah, well this'll be fun. I mean as cool as Sherlock is, it's pretty entertaining to see arrogant guys like him get what's coming to them. A love-hate relationship.(appreciate the author's note by the way) 'XP
kehwie chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
This is all kinds of awesome, and I love it. I don't care that it's somewhat impossible-this is head canon now. It happened just like this.

I do hope you get inspired to write that sequel someday. Be
It I'll be reading this obsessively until then. :)