Reviews for The Princess and the Hatter
BreakingMyHeartInTwo chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Omg! Totally in love with this story! Write new chapter soon!
Nay chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Heyyy!

I guess I don't even need to say that I love this chapter right?!
Jefferson did get to Emma in time to save her plus they spend the whole night talking and then they sleep embraced! This was really really awesome. I hope something more will develop soon with those two.

I can't wait for more. Please don't take to long to update this. I really am in love with this.
malaleen chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This was a wonderful chapter. I just adore how your developing Jefferson and Emma's relationship, and can I just say I love your version of Grace. I see her and Emma being quite good friends, as well as any other connection that may develop. I cannot wait to see where you go next with this fic.
Nay chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Really loving it!

Very well written. I hope Jefferson could save Emma and that you can update again soon.
Really looking forward to the rest of this history. Grace and Bae are already feeling that Jefferson likes Emma.
So do I!

Can't wait for more. D
Nayara chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Ooh my!
I love this. And I'm really looking forward to more. I really really hope that Jefferson is the one that save our princess!

Can't wait for more. Please.. update soon!
malaleen chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
You can't leave it there! I'm really hoping Jefferson was able to save Emma. Loved the chapter and the background you've given us. I enjoy the idea of Bae traveling around with Grace to other worlds. And of course, I enjoyed reading the uncomfortable meeting with Rumpelstiltskin. Great job and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Nay chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I'm definitely loving this! I just can't wait for more. This is incredibly well written! You're really good.

Please update again soon because I'm aware anxious for the next chapter.
cerberus angel chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I'm really liking where you going with this fic and can't wait to see how it unfolds. I adore Mad Swan and the fact that you put Victor (who happens to be a character I actually ended up liking) in this as well and actually have him interact not only with Jefferson, but Emma as well was very interesting. Then there' Rumple, who worries me. What exactly did he want and will he play a huge factor in this fic? Another thing I am curious about is if he will cross paths with Jefferson and Victior again. I can't wait to continue reading this fic! Update soon! :D
Dreamingdreams chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Great chapter I'm glad you updated. :3 I love this story of yours. Your idea for it is just wonderful.

I love all the details & the interaction too. I look forward to seeing where your going with this. I can hardly wait for your next update!
malaleen chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This is such a nice story to read. I envy you for coming up with such a viable story idea for Emma and Jefferson meeting if she'd lived in the Enchanted Forest. I get too tied up in the details to write such a idea. I enjoyed reading the Emma and Jefferson interaction, and am looking forward to Emma hearing more of Jefferson's past. I'll look forward to your next chapter.
malaleen chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I am so intrigued by this story. Not many have attempted an AU Mad Swan without the curse being enacted. I really am looking forward to seeing how your Jefferson and Emma interact with each other. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
kee update please
malaleen chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
A very nice set up for a great AU fic. I always enjoy reading these types of what if fics where the curse didn't happen as planned. I'm looking forward to seeing how you bring Emma into the mix, and of course will look forward to a Mad Swan romance.