Reviews for My Funny Valentine
dietgreentea chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
that was super cute
dietgreentea chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
baww that was so freaking cute
galindadaae chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
tell me now!
Star-crossed92 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
tell me now
TheYumeTsuki chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
This was the most PERFECT chapter I have EVER read.
zvforever chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review - crazy few days, but I absolutely loved this! It was such a nice chapter to read on Valentine's Day! I love how in this chapter it was basically Beca making the gesture instead of Jesse. I loved how it all turned out. To be honest, I wasn't sure where you were taking it when they were sort of fighting and Beca said she thought of it as a metaphor, but I love how you rounded out that argument. It was sweet to see Beca admit that she wanted a plan, and by default a future, with Jesse. Considering Beca doesn't seem to be the type to say stuff like this often, just like you said, it was great to hear. I think it's actually cute how that stemmed from something technically relatively small like Jesse accidentally spilling liquid on her mixer. Though I think it was also symbolic since music is what brought them together, but it's not what keeps them together, and I think you really highlighted that, which I absolutely love! Basically, loved this! As per usual! Can't wait to see the other little Valentines you'll write! :D

Also, I went back and reread the second part to JAGTJ! Haha, definitely an important part you left out there, but I honestly would not have even noticed if you hadn't said anything. The only one hint I got was when you mentioned Benji's birthday in the fourth part (I think it was?) but I figured that was the party, though you said it was dinner, so that was the only time I wasn't sure. But I do like the part you added in, definitely cleared up some points, and it was nice that they were starting to make some head way, without even realizing it really. Seriously love that AU story. *sigh*

PS - Hope you also had a lovely Valentine's Day! :)
lovefromyourginger chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I love your little stories here so much! Looking forward to more JAGTJ. Which, btw, have you considered posting the whole 'verse as a separate story? It pretty fabulous.
Ooh, and as for a prompt: Tell me, did Beca's influence on him ever extend to the point of Jesse getting a tattoo of his own? XD
Update soon!
Kels
lovefromyourginger chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
The adorable in that chapter was s overwhelming it was painful. Shame on you. Ow.
BUT SRSLY THAT WAS SO CUTE AND THAT LAST RMAIL FROM JESSE WAS THE BEST THING EVER AND IT WAS STILL IN CHARACTER AND OMFG MY ACA-HEART
Grey chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Have you read Los Angeles, I'm Yours. This seems like the perfect prologue to that story.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I loved this, and you mentioned me! This was seriously awesome, and I could definitely see it happening too, and the Simple Minds thing? Epic. Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
I'm really hoping there will be an update to this today! I was looking forward to it!
Missrascal123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great! Keep up the good work!