Reviews for Distressed
anonymouslyabstract chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love all of your stories, including these, but I'd also like to ask you if you're also going to make the stories you did in the past with Hero's Cuties? No depression, just fluff? I'm not saying I hate your depressing stories, I just love your fluffy one-shots with Felix and Calhoun! :)
ida4444 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
THANK MOD! You're awful, I really thought you were going to end this in the worst possible way. I can't believe you would put me under that kind of stress. I can't believe you would put yourself under that kind of stress!

Only you can make me love and hate a story at the same time. I get way too attached to characters.
gaby chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Omg the best story ive ever read
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh...Markowski? The father? Mmph. Somebody's been a bad boy, huh?
And OH. Grandchildren! I get it now! *smacks forehead* Loved it!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So, when you said we were going to hate you for this story, I was like, "No, you can NOT put Felix through this all over again! Please, no!" And then I read the ending and I'm like, "What? Really? She's okay? REALLY?"

So, if you think people are going to hate you for writing a similar story to the first of this series, you're wrong. At least when it comes to me. I rather liked that. It really acts on the emotions well, especially on Felix's part.

He's been through this before, so his reactions are interesting. Is it bad that I totally wanted him to punch Markowski? :P The deja vu feeling I thought hit nicely and because it didn't have another sad ending, it just makes the story all the better.

I actually thought it would end badly, even though that would be beyond heartbreaking for Felix, but not the same way it ending with Calhoun. I actually thought the daughter would just have given birth and maybe the baby would die? (Sorry for the dreadful thoughts!) I was thinking outside the box, lol.

Part of me is actually afraid that maybe Felix just imagined both his daughter and grandchild coming it to see him and maybe it actually DID happen the same way as it did for Calhoun. I know it didn't though, my brain is just weird, lol.

Anyways, great story! Great series! I wish I coukd hear more, cuz I just love these series of stories so much. Keep up the amazing work! :D