Reviews for Cluedo
raven spotter chapter 6 . 2/21/2019
Great story, you should definitely continue with the writing ️

Steve
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
This was fantastic and I wish you would write more Richard/Camille stuff!
guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Great story…positively sizzling. One thing you do is call "faux pas" "faux pars" or "faux par". I think you must be English: the spelling is pas, whether singular or plural. I hope you will take this tiny correction how it is intended - to make a great story perfect.
SW chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Brilliant. Well written, funny, romantic and true to the characterisations on the show.
Parlanchina chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
This is great! I've spent all morning reading through DiP fics and this is the first one I've come across where I've actually believed in the characters - you have captured them perfectly, c'est magnifique!

Looking forward to reading more :)

Parlanchina xx
Virginie31 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Hello from France !

That was amazing, from chapter 1 to the end !
I feel that the last chapter was really needed, because when I read chapter 5, I thought Richard was a bit OOC - I found him too bold (I don't know if it's the right word... Let's say I didn't find him shy enough). And then, there's this last chapter that explains everything : darkness lifts his shell ; the explanation works and suddenly, I don't find Richard OOC anymore.
I also loved the way you don't forget Dwayne and Fidel : always there, even in a C&R-centered fic !

I noticed a tiny spelling mistake : "faux pas" is written with an s (singular and plural), not with an r ;)

Virginie
lolo1234 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
this was great best I,'ve read in the fandom so far,character perfect, great play on the episode, hope you will write more!
00Dunno00 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Thank you for that, it was perfect :) More please ;)
Leigh UK chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Oh man that was wonderful! Gave me the same happy joy joy feeling I have after watching an episode. Sigh!
secret dip fan chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Brilliant. Enjoying the work. More please
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Loved this :-)
Caitlin chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Beautiful. Richard's point of view was a brilliant idea! I loved it, thank you :-) xx
madmother2 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Loved it. :)
MissIsland chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
ILY!

That was brilliant. I was hoping you'd do Richards POV on this so I was very (to say the least) happy to see that you did.
Thank you.

Loved the first two sentences in particular. Great start! And the fact that you mentioned the Jelly Babies. Perfect. They both came very much to life inside my head, that's how great you captured them and this scene IMO.
Hope you'll write another one later/soon.
JuliaGo chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I have loved this story so much! Does it have to end here?...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »