Reviews for The Trickster: Atonement
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 5/26
Is it just me or does everyone seem to write the Jotun as really interesting people that no one knows anything much about? (am trying to say that I like your Helblindi. What a mysterious fellow)

Yeah, reading this I felt the fear. Consequently, I need a break and some nice chocolate to recover before I read the lovely sequels you've written. (yeah, i'm scared of what you put in them...)(Thanos is scary! omgomgogmgomg am so freaked out for Loki) Possibly even some fluffy stories and a soft blankie.

Anyway, I'm glad I found you -and damn you write a lot of different things! Amazing work. Thank you for your hard work O.O Seriously, great job. And don't worry, I'm only still having a mild panic attack. (stupid Thanos...why are you so horrifying...) (you would think I would like him since I also like Death, but still, what tosser!)

Sorry, enough from me. Good luck with your latest story and thank you! _
Alatar Maia chapter 21 . 1/30
This story is absolutely FABULOUS and I just spent like three hours reading the entire thing. Your portrayal of Loki was *excellent*. I could practically feel the emotion, and it's the mark of a really amazing writer. I love the ending especially, and how you managed to tie everything up [always difficult, and I'd know]. I've always wondered if anyone would included Helbindi in these stories, but I'm not sure whether the name comes from Norse Mythology or actual Marvel canon. Exellent work, anyway! I think I'm off to read the rest of your stories.
Emily83 chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Wow. I just discovered this story and I'm riveted! Brilliant writing...I'm hesitant to keep going because I don't want it to end. :-)
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
It is rather funny - probably just because he generally talks circles around them, and by the time they realize they've been insulted, he's done it a million more times and disappears.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
*shivers* I sympathize with Loki about being touched. Granted, he's probably doing it out of a mixture of pettiness and self defense, but there are times I would be a serious danger to people if I could summom knives... Or owned and carried one...
Acae chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Wow. This was crazy, but definitely worth the long read.
Goodnight, and have a great day,
Hekka chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Black widow was named Natalia (Natasha) Alianovna Romanova. And Loki knows this information from Burton. So I don't understand about this Drakov guy.
jwill21 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
loki sucks. always hated him
Mystic 777 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Hmmm you built quite the interesting world in this fic. The magical theory was fascinating. Thank you for taking the time to share you story!
time2read chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Great Story! No words to describe its awesomeness!
time2read chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
OMG I was so sad when you killed him I was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo abd then he came back! Yes OMG Awsome Awsome Awsome!
time2read chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Okay now I'm pissed off at Odin for the love of g-d just tell people what you want! It's called talking!
time2read chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Wow your story is truly amazing! It had me busy for hours! Amazing plot! Kudos!
time2read chapter 13 . 11/25/2013