Reviews for The Trickster: Atonement
DGtnsl chapter 18 . 5/18
I gotta say, I died a little when this wasn't from Bruce, Jane, or Loki's perspectives. But all it did was make everything more suspenseful and exciting, so I forgive you, you sneaky author you. It's a good thing Odin headed directly back to Asgard. I wonder what'll happen there - with Loki supposedly conceding to Thanos' wishes.
DGtnsl chapter 17 . 5/18
Holy crap. Thanos has finally located Loki and opened a portal right behind him. Can Bruce and Jane see Thanos? Because no one seemed to see him last time. Then again, they aren't distracted by battle. I'm sure Hulk is going to be very upset.
The scent thing is a really cool idea! So he knows that Loki is at least sincere in what is going on, that he's not just making stuff up. I'm certain he scented Loki's terror at seeing Thanos through the portal.
Combining the science and magic did good! You integrated them well! It makes sense that magic (advanced tech, as some would say) still works with some of the basic sciencey stuff like the wavelengths. It's a good thing Loki caught on to the terminology and the diagrams.
DGtnsl chapter 14 . 5/18
Welp, looks like Loki is finally going to take that much needed break and actually rest. Sleep will go a long way I'm sure (even if he doesn't want to, he has to). Good thing Thor shot that lightning at Thanos and forced /him/ to close to the portal. And god thing he knocked Loki aside. I wonder what was being siphoned away from Loki (such an intense scene, btw, so well worded I feel right in). Power? Consciousness? Was Loki going to walk into the portal under Thanos' control? I'm interested to know if the other Avengers noticed Thanos' blue eyes, or even that Loki had frozen. I'm sure that Natasha has noticed his exhaustion by now, no matter how good he is at hiding it.
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 5/17
Well, I'm sure now Sif (if she thinks about it) will see that the "one Loki fears" is at least a part of this. I wonder how the Avengers will deal with another Chitauri invasion, since Thanos seems to be sending his troops there now. Probably a good thing Loki is so skilled with hiding himself from Heimdall. On that same note, it's a bad thing he even knew how because he taught Thanos.
Lol, Svadlifari is a horse! I like how you incorporate some of the mythology differently.
I'm sure the Allfather will be surprised to suddenly be dragged back to Asgard - if they (Heimdall and Loki) can pinpoint where he is to transport him out.
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Is it just me or does everyone seem to write the Jotun as really interesting people that no one knows anything much about? (am trying to say that I like your Helblindi. What a mysterious fellow)

Yeah, reading this I felt the fear. Consequently, I need a break and some nice chocolate to recover before I read the lovely sequels you've written. (yeah, i'm scared of what you put in them...)(Thanos is scary! omgomgogmgomg am so freaked out for Loki) Possibly even some fluffy stories and a soft blankie.

Anyway, I'm glad I found you -and damn you write a lot of different things! Amazing work. Thank you for your hard work O.O Seriously, great job. And don't worry, I'm only still having a mild panic attack. (stupid Thanos...why are you so horrifying...) (you would think I would like him since I also like Death, but still, what tosser!)

Sorry, enough from me. Good luck with your latest story and thank you! _
Alatar Maia chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
This story is absolutely FABULOUS and I just spent like three hours reading the entire thing. Your portrayal of Loki was *excellent*. I could practically feel the emotion, and it's the mark of a really amazing writer. I love the ending especially, and how you managed to tie everything up [always difficult, and I'd know]. I've always wondered if anyone would included Helbindi in these stories, but I'm not sure whether the name comes from Norse Mythology or actual Marvel canon. Exellent work, anyway! I think I'm off to read the rest of your stories.
Emily83 chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Wow. I just discovered this story and I'm riveted! Brilliant writing...I'm hesitant to keep going because I don't want it to end. :-)
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
It is rather funny - probably just because he generally talks circles around them, and by the time they realize they've been insulted, he's done it a million more times and disappears.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
*shivers* I sympathize with Loki about being touched. Granted, he's probably doing it out of a mixture of pettiness and self defense, but there are times I would be a serious danger to people if I could summom knives... Or owned and carried one...
Acae chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Wow. This was crazy, but definitely worth the long read.
Goodnight, and have a great day,
-Acae
Hekka chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Black widow was named Natalia (Natasha) Alianovna Romanova. And Loki knows this information from Burton. So I don't understand about this Drakov guy.
jwill21 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
loki sucks. always hated him
Mystic 777 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Hmmm you built quite the interesting world in this fic. The magical theory was fascinating. Thank you for taking the time to share you story!
time2read chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Great Story! No words to describe its awesomeness!
time2read chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
OMG I was so sad when you killed him I was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo abd then he came back! Yes OMG Awsome Awsome Awsome!