Reviews for Fate Kaleidoscope
Rogue15 chapter 23 . 1/23
The others were good, but I have to say I enjoyed the SAO arc the most. Really wish that was a full story honestly. The characterization of Shirou and Kirito just seem to work so well together. Thanks for the read.
I just about shat a brick reading that last paragraph.

btw: Finally a world that DOES come with an instruction manual!
Galeiam chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
I'm curious How do you feel about Fate Revelation online? Did they get your permission to write it or do you not mind.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
This is good. Especially Asuna's segment. I feel like you really captured what it feels like to be trapped in a game.
Telron chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
LOL so far I find this story funny and i look forward to the next chapter now.
TonalArchitect chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
The bit with the dragonslaying reminds me of a book I read a few years ago called Epic. Nice chapter.
TonalArchitect chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Was the Martial Arts skill rock in the light novel? The only place I remember seeing it is another Shirou in SAO story.
TonalArchitect chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
MMOs aren't first come first serve. That's one of the big problems with them.
TonalArchitect chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Still a whole lot of spelling errors, but burning gods, the lulz in this chapter.
TonalArchitect chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
No offense intended, but this chapter has a hell of a lot of spelling errors. The idea itself is amusing however.
Lazurman chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
No more SAO? ;_;
Lazurman chapter 15 . 4/30/2014 more Pina? :(
Lazurman chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
I feel like crying. It is 1:30 in the morning, /AND YOUR STORY JUST WON'T LET ME GO!/
Lazurman chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
...This can only end in heartbreak. Many feels.

Good lord! It's 1 in the morning!
Lazurman chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
...The mind of a superhero works in mysterious...and ofttimes heartbreaking ways. Distortion /sucks/.