Reviews for Fate Kaleidoscope
Im a guest chapter 1 . 1/8
well im going cry
Lu Bane Na chapter 16 . 1/7
Okay, this story has a few things that constantly throw me off. One, is the random changes of total setting. The whole switching from Evangelion to To-Love Ru came out of nowhere and felt completely fillerish since it had no impacts on his character. Two, is the intermixing use of Yuki and Yukari for the same person as the way you use them makes her seem like two people. Three, The constant changes in POV without telling us just who it is we're reading as since you tend to use first person POV for multiple characters in several cases.

It's all just really screwing with my head.
roughstar333 chapter 23 . 1/1
So I was going through the Shirou Emiya Eroge Protagonist thread in the In Flight forum, and I noticed that you have some snippets based on Amagami. If you are interested on putting those in this story, then start from page 179 of the forum. If you are too busy, then please ignore this review.
Rogue15 chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
The others were good, but I have to say I enjoyed the SAO arc the most. Really wish that was a full story honestly. The characterization of Shirou and Kirito just seem to work so well together. Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I just about shat a brick reading that last paragraph.

btw: Finally a world that DOES come with an instruction manual!
Galeiam chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
I'm curious How do you feel about Fate Revelation online? Did they get your permission to write it or do you not mind.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
This is good. Especially Asuna's segment. I feel like you really captured what it feels like to be trapped in a game.
Telron chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
LOL so far I find this story funny and i look forward to the next chapter now.
TonalArchitect chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
The bit with the dragonslaying reminds me of a book I read a few years ago called Epic. Nice chapter.
TonalArchitect chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Was the Martial Arts skill rock in the light novel? The only place I remember seeing it is another Shirou in SAO story.
TonalArchitect chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
MMOs aren't first come first serve. That's one of the big problems with them.
TonalArchitect chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Still a whole lot of spelling errors, but burning gods, the lulz in this chapter.
TonalArchitect chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
No offense intended, but this chapter has a hell of a lot of spelling errors. The idea itself is amusing however.
Lazurman chapter 16 . 4/30/2014