Reviews for Yin and Yang
iatethecookie chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I know you're not confident with this, but just because the readers aren't reviewing doesn't mean they're not still there! :3 I think this story is really cute and would be super duper happy if you updated (if you feel like it, that is). :D
SunflowerIce chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
oh, such a wonderful story, wheres the next chapter? :3
I so love it how you describe them as complete opposites xD
ryo is going to learn a lot from fubuki :D
endlessdaydreamer chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please carry on! When you get the time though. Its absolutely great and my favourite pairing ever
Whimsical-Unicorn chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
i love the story! i love this pair and i love what youa re doing with these two. i hope you update :)
L chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Yay! A Fubuki and Ryo story, that has plot, has been found! I love this so far and can't wait for the next update!
jenny77739 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Update soon please
W.H.WANG chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I'm amused by the humor you've included in your chapters. They're so adorably cutesy that I would've thought I wouldn't like it as much as I did. But I did.

I think you hit Fubuki's character right on. You captured his laid back demeanor very well and his utter disregard for what is appropriate. In the story of the actual Gx, he seemed to be a bit more mature and understanding of the evils in the world in spite of all the good. However, I think we can attribute that to his experience with Darkness and the subsequent disappearance of his close friend, Fujiwara. I enjoyed his portrayal very much! :)

Ryo, I think, could be a improved upon, though, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed his character.

But I think there are these small quirks you give him that don't quite match his character. For any other common character or person, it would be perfectly appropriate. But as we all know, Ryo is not an ordinary character. He's more stoic than all the others, even when he was little, training in the Cyber Dojo. It's a characteristic that is so him throughout the series.

That being said, there are some areas where I feel that this part of him just wasn't represented well enough. For example, he wouldn't act nervously when speaking to teachers, even though they are higher positions of authority; since when has that ever changed how he acts?

He wouldn't get as angry with Fubuki as he did, but rather a sort of more subtle, more controlled method of telling Fubuki to stop whatever it is that he's doing. These are the small little things that just come across to me as out-of-place, as I couldn't imagine him saying them, in all honesty.

Another thing: I think this was well written, as always with your pieces. But there is the occasional scattering of word choice here and there that strike me as a bit - abridged - for lack of better words. The first instance was when Cronos made his first entrance into Samejima's office.

"...and turned to leave when Chronos-sensei barged in." and "'And who might that be?' Chronos asked in a bored tone."

The word "barged" is rather vague, and only really tells us that he came in obtrusively, but does not actually allow the reader to envision the scene and feel as though they were there. Cronos' entrance just feels that much less important and undermined. It was even included in the same short sentence as when Ryo was about to leave. His introduction into the story was abrupt, and it left me feeling as though something was missing.

Overall, I really did enjoy your story, and I realize that I made it sound as though I found more things to critique than I did compliment. Believe me, that's not it. I really did enjoy your story, for its humor, for its quirks, for those little details that really add to the story, and the idea of it all. I hope you update soon, and I look forward to reading more of your story! :)
QueenOfBattlefield chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Oooh! Nice :-)
I really do love this story, won't you update It?
Leukocytosis chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I really enjoy this fic. It's kinda one of those things I like to read to get my mind off real life and whatever problems I'm dealing with and that sorta stuff helps. :)

I do like where I think you're going with this, so I do hope you intend to continue. I really like this pairing and I like that you've taken a different approach.
DemonYodaVoice chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I love these two as characters, and I think your story is very good. Even if you don't get many reviews don't stop! I did and I'm finding it harder to start back up again. Give it some time. But I'm definitely going to be eagerly waiting for the next chapter whenever you manage to get it out.

Keep up the good work. :)
Sakura Miyazaki chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Pleaaaaseee! don't give up on your story. It's one of the best of GX I've ever read, really I don't say for deserves continue and a end and it's a refresh of the classic stories!
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I will wait for chapter 7.
jesselover33 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Goodness women! I cant believe you! There i am, trying to be good but here you are being freaking amazingly awesome! Why must you hold so much talent!? Lol okay im done. Love you and your stories ;)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I don't normally like very many fanfics, but this one has been my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. I always look forward to your updates 3333 I'm willing to read this story till the end, so PLEASE KEEP WRITING :DDD
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I will wait for chapter 4.