Reviews for A Pup's Loyalty
good, I really liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This was bloody amazing. I LOVED IT
magneta chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I love this, this one of my favorites. I love Mike's determination, and still explaining what he did when he's ready to pass out. I think your portrayals are good, I really wish this kind of thing happened on the show. This was really well written, good job.
xhannahrebeccax chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
i lurved it! :D
gaap237 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It was an amazing story, though it might have been even better if we have gotten to see some of Harvey's perspective of it. Please consider it? Thanks for a good read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow this was really well written! I hope you continue to write more fanfics in the future! :)
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is honestly one of my favourite Suits fics. Actually I think it is my favourite. I didn't find it OOC at all, I found it awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i loved the story, thanks!
Fallen-Rose2517 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Amazing bromance. Loved it!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aw
sidh chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very Good!

WOW! This was perfectly in character and I am so glad you didn't turn Mike into a girl (like Louis is fine) and I will read more if you would please do chapter two...Please...

sidh
invincibleorangeXD chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this is amazing. i can feel his pain. both physically and mentally. when mike was thinking bout what harvey said to him, i can feel how sad he got.
and when you wrote how mike winced everytime he move, that too i can feel.
it brilliant. beautifully written. i love it so much it hurts. :D
ValerieRichards chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great story! :) The two of them should be brothers (I am writing a story on that, but it doesn't really matter here). Anyway, I love this story and hope your write more!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I really liked this. You did good on it.