Reviews for When I realized Wo ai ni
alynawatlovers chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Oh my, shock the world! Of course, you MUST update. Preferably soon, you understand, of course. Please update!
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Lol. That was awesome! Lol. I have to admit though, the best part of it was the small section with Relena and Heero. Lol. It was just awesome to read. And it included some of my favorite songs. Lol. Hope to read more of your work soon. Laters!
Nara Merald chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
A lovely blend of angst, oblivious!, and early love. The Heero/Relena scene worked quite well (although one wanted to deck him for being an ass), but a well done story :)
Ukchana chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Write more, please!

Come on, there are so few good Sally/Wufei fanfics out there, if you don't continue this one, then it would be a true travesty.

It's interesting, cute and funny. I really love the way you portray Wufei, he's hillarious and very deadpan. The perfect WuFei. _

Shinigami's Priestess chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
I really like this... It makes a lot of sense... I sound like a stupid person... Yes... Keep up the good work! ... _
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
I had one very prominent thought when I read this fic. "OMG! Fei's lost his mind ru y... *giggle, giggle, giggle*"

Great fic!
WW chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
Truly wonderful story!
Cried for the most part!
Beautiful storyline!
Brilliant writing!
Bloody Love chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
That was good. I really liked. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. Um is there going to be any other Relena/Heero moments. If so do the little warning thing cuz I so don't like that couple.
Shizuka Eien chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Battle Mage chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
Pretty good.

Maybe a sequel would be a good idea, ne?

Maybe about Quatre, or, Trowa, or, Duo anyone I don't care.

But back to this fic, I think is pretty great, but then I'm a romantic, no offence to your fic it is cool. BRAVO!
Smiles chapter 4 . 1/17/2003
Is that the end? If that was the end, it definitely was not my favorite. If it isn't, keep on writing!
C. Wilhoite chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
Awesome story! I love it. My only suggestion would be to run this puppy through a spell-and-grammar check to make for some easier reading. Other than that, this story is very cute, and I'm gonna put it in my favorites and keep a lookout for new chapters... :)
Kaiser Ryouga II chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
GYYYAAAAAAAHHHH! I freakin' LOVED that fic! I'm begging you! Continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Oh my god that was so cute *sighs in content* sorry another true romantic at heart
Robin chapter 4 . 10/29/2002
*gives a welcome back cake* I loveeeee this story! nice way of putting 1/R 8-) If you wright a another chap with at least some dare i say it (romance) between sal and Wufei will give you more sweets *gives the biggest puppy eyes*plwes