Reviews for Love the Way You Bite
francis17pr chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Lovely story! wish there'd be a sequel! I'll check your profile to see.
I'm glad they have a happy ending together though! Super cute couple!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
"You have all of the choice Leah! HE imprinted. He'll be whatever you need from him. A friend, a brother...doesn't have to be a lover."

"Wait? Are you for real? So Emily had all the power to turn you away? That's rich. Get the hell away from me. NOW!" Leah screamed as her body trembled with rage.

* Agreed! Fuck you Sam!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
ohhhh this story sounds like so much fun! Adding it to favorites!
THEPrincessx chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Good story! Nice job!
brankel1 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Wonderful chapter.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I love it. Way to go Paul & Leah.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This chapter was to busy to fast. Why was Leah in pain? How could Sam command her to come back if she wasn’t in earshot to hear it? Leah as ‘alpha’ gave a command demanding Sam submit just because she bit, not pin or beat him in a fight that she challenged him to, Sam in the neck? That’s stupid. But somehow Paul is the alpha even though she just proclaimed herself to be. I love the story but not this chapter it didn’t even seem like it was the same story. Sam wanted Leah to give Paul a chance and said it was a good thing and she was chosen for Paul by the spirits when they first imprinted so his suddenly being evil doesn’t make much sense.
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I did have a lot of enjoyment reading! (:.
Maybe do sqeuel to this story please consider.
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Go Badass Paul and Leah!
fairgirl chapter 6 . 5/7/2013 ending. Perfect : p
BlueBoxAngel chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Amazing :D i loved it!
purpleVampire22 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I love it when Paul gets all sweet
ctwinter chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Please update this story! It's really good!
shareeg chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I enjoyed the story so far. I like Sam being jealous and I enjoy how daring Paul is. I think you should add more chapters and see where you can take this.