Reviews for Love the Way You Bite
JTCA chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Sam can go catch where the sun doesn't shine, that is to speak in the ass xD
Can't wait to see more of Leah and Paul :D
Update soon! **
fairgirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Aww they 're so cute. Thank you for updating this, I needed it ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I don’t like Sam but I don’t think you should do like alot of other writers do which is 2 things, bash him as if suddenly everyone secretly hated Sam and he was always dick and he and Leah’s relationship wasn’t that good or serious or he didn’t treat her right. Leah can move on without having everything she and Paul does be compared to Sam or downplay the relationship they had or the way he treated her just to prove she shouldn’t have been with him. And Seth isn’t that drastically younger then the rest why call him kid and ruffle his hair.
‘He burst through the front door startling poor Sue. "Sorry Sue, where's my girl?" he asked with his chest heaving.’lol and hot. Leah should have known Emily had a choice the bitch isn’t a wolf and even the fact that they were supposed to be bffs but she cheat with and stole her man or that if Emily truly cared and didn’t have a choice as her bff she would have snuck and told Leah the truth. I hate that bitch almost as much as I hate Bella both those bitches are lying whorish cunts pretending to be sweet and innocent and nobody calls them out on it, just kiss their asses.
Their sappiness was a little gag worthy it didn’t seem completely natural or it was over the top too soon, idk.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
That was hot, soon, but hot. If Sam knew they were having sex why would he run to them. He is a cock blocker. I hate Emily lying bitch. Good chapter.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I love it. Glad he told her he liked her when he first saw her. Glad that they are going on a date.
capriciousheart chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story!
Inosolan chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Hot - I like that they're finally dating!
Ice Moon 14 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
It's better good. Welcome Back (:.
Update soon this is good and i like the confessions that Paul made to Leah (:.a
Update soon
patsgig2114 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I have been waiting for an update on thi s story, I really like it so far. 1) I t hink Paul should rip Sam a new one for t rying to keep his mate from being with h im. 2) I want to see something in Sams P OV like in " First Come love, the come m arriage" by Kei jones. She does it so u can see the jealousy and want coming off of him in waves. I like to see Sam suff er from helpless possessiveness, longing , and resentment towards her new love. H e deserves it for what he put her throug h. And 3) Emily really is a bitch, she c ould've chosen friendship but she wanted him and I think tht she should feel pai n to. She could've cared less for how he r cousin felt, how they broke Leah, she doesn't deserve to be all blissful, she shoukd know what abandonment feels like. The pack should see for what she really is and and CHOOSE LEAH, treat her like the traitorous slut she is. But thts all from me :-) Hope u update soon!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Really great chapter!
kasialeg chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I love this Paul :))))))))))))
ctwinter chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I hope that you have Leah tell Emily off for choosing to be with Sam. Can't wait to see what happens next!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Liking it so far!
LEAHCLEARWATER1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
update now pls
Believinginmenow chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This story is great so far. Really love how you only had Leah fight it for so long. Really hope to read soon!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »