Reviews for Love the Way You Bite
Wow...hot ending. Perfect : p
BlueBoxAngel chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Amazing :D i loved it!
Queen-Lizzy22 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I love it when Paul gets all sweet
ctwinter chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Please update this story! It's really good!
shareeg chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I enjoyed the story so far. I like Sam being jealous and I enjoy how daring Paul is. I think you should add more chapters and see where you can take this.
Ana chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
You are a great writer! See you in the same place next update? ;)
Cat'squill chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
An update! Yeah! I love the interaction between Seth and Paul.
I love the fact that you have written a vulnerable side of Leah, she is always tough and everything...
Keep writing you're going a great job :)
JTCA chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Sam can go catch where the sun doesn't shine, that is to speak in the ass xD
Can't wait to see more of Leah and Paul :D
Update soon! **
fairgirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Aww they 're so cute. Thank you for updating this, I needed it ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I don’t like Sam but I don’t think you should do like alot of other writers do which is 2 things, bash him as if suddenly everyone secretly hated Sam and he was always dick and he and Leah’s relationship wasn’t that good or serious or he didn’t treat her right. Leah can move on without having everything she and Paul does be compared to Sam or downplay the relationship they had or the way he treated her just to prove she shouldn’t have been with him. And Seth isn’t that drastically younger then the rest why call him kid and ruffle his hair.
‘He burst through the front door startling poor Sue. "Sorry Sue, where's my girl?" he asked with his chest heaving.’lol and hot. Leah should have known Emily had a choice the bitch isn’t a wolf and even the fact that they were supposed to be bffs but she cheat with and stole her man or that if Emily truly cared and didn’t have a choice as her bff she would have snuck and told Leah the truth. I hate that bitch almost as much as I hate Bella both those bitches are lying whorish cunts pretending to be sweet and innocent and nobody calls them out on it, just kiss their asses.
Their sappiness was a little gag worthy it didn’t seem completely natural or it was over the top too soon, idk.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
That was hot, soon, but hot. If Sam knew they were having sex why would he run to them. He is a cock blocker. I hate Emily lying bitch. Good chapter.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I love it. Glad he told her he liked her when he first saw her. Glad that they are going on a date.
thefractional chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story!
Inosolan chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Hot - I like that they're finally dating!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »