Reviews for Love the Way You Bite
LEAHCLEARWATER1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
update now pls
Believinginmenow chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This story is great so far. Really love how you only had Leah fight it for so long. Really hope to read soon!
Smokeye chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm in love with your story, Paul and Leah together is always hot and steamy :)
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
GO PAUL Take that Sam love it especially the part with Leah and Paul Update. Soon!ツ
fairgirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Excellent. Paul was full of ferocity, bestiality...I liked it. As for Emily's wicked ways, we all knew she was the bitch in here lol.
Shakaka chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Whoa...Intense! But I absolutely LOVED it! Haha, Leah's an awesome character, and so is Paul! I reckon Paul handled Ry pretty well (for him, lol) and I liked Leah's reaction to Sam's view point and then Emily's 'wicked ways.'

Terrific job! Please update soon!

P.S. Thanks for the super-fast update, too! :)
Shakaka
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
SO smmmmeeeeexy! Take THAT Sam!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Paul is just so hot and stern and fighting literally and figuratively fo rhis woman. I have to admit I didn't expect Leah to give him anything that soon and thought it would be more of a chase before anything like that happened. It was hot I was just hoping it would come later after more chasing her.
"Dude...are you...going to FIGHT your imprint?" LOL
“she didn't bother to hide her nakedness. The wolf in front of her howled before becoming a man.” lol hot and funny.
"Wait? Are you for real? So Emily had all the power to turn you away? That's rich." yes it is! I have always said Emily is a slut but Sam will just make excuses for the bitch.
Poor Seth lol but that was sweet he still gave her his shirt. I'm surrised Paul left ehr with Sam. Sam is a hyocrite but I love when he's jealous it makes stories more juicy.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Love it.I love that he stopped Ry from raping they made Seth had to see to go Leah telling Sam off.
prettyflour chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
"I love the way you bite," Oh! That was hot and such a perfect title!

and Sam? Dude... I know he's alpha and all, but he lost his claim on Leah when HE imprinted. He needs to shut the hell up! LOL
prettyflour chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I love how Leag describes imprinting- It was astonishing, humbling, and creepy as all hell. So apt!

I also love it when Leah is a snarky bitch! "You'll just have to keep falling and see asshole." Mwha ha ha ha ha ha!

and Paul... Damn... He's kinda hot when he geta possesive of Leah. Can't wait to see HIS reaction to this!
prettyflour chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ohhhhhhh... I like Leah stories! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Awesome!
hgmsnoopy chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Well, that was awesome! Until Seth and Sam showed up. Poor Seth, Sam knew what was going on and just wanted to stop it, never mind how embarrassed Seth would be. What an ass - he gets his imprint but Leah can't have hers?
THEPrincessx chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
That bitch ass Emily! Great start!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »