Reviews for Love the Way You Bite
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
It's better good. Welcome Back (:.
Update soon this is good and i like the confessions that Paul made to Leah (:.a
Update soon
patsgig2114 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I have been waiting for an update on thi s story, I really like it so far. 1) I t hink Paul should rip Sam a new one for t rying to keep his mate from being with h im. 2) I want to see something in Sams P OV like in " First Come love, the come m arriage" by Kei jones. She does it so u can see the jealousy and want coming off of him in waves. I like to see Sam suff er from helpless possessiveness, longing , and resentment towards her new love. H e deserves it for what he put her throug h. And 3) Emily really is a bitch, she c ould've chosen friendship but she wanted him and I think tht she should feel pai n to. She could've cared less for how he r cousin felt, how they broke Leah, she doesn't deserve to be all blissful, she shoukd know what abandonment feels like. The pack should see for what she really is and and CHOOSE LEAH, treat her like the traitorous slut she is. But thts all from me :-) Hope u update soon!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Really great chapter!
kasialeg chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I love this Paul :))))))))))))
ctwinter chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I hope that you have Leah tell Emily off for choosing to be with Sam. Can't wait to see what happens next!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Liking it so far!
LEAHCLEARWATER1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
update now pls
Believinginmenow chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This story is great so far. Really love how you only had Leah fight it for so long. Really hope to read soon!
Smokeye chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm in love with your story, Paul and Leah together is always hot and steamy :)
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
GO PAUL Take that Sam love it especially the part with Leah and Paul Update. Soon!ツ
fairgirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Excellent. Paul was full of ferocity, bestiality...I liked it. As for Emily's wicked ways, we all knew she was the bitch in here lol.
Shakaka chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Whoa...Intense! But I absolutely LOVED it! Haha, Leah's an awesome character, and so is Paul! I reckon Paul handled Ry pretty well (for him, lol) and I liked Leah's reaction to Sam's view point and then Emily's 'wicked ways.'

Terrific job! Please update soon!

P.S. Thanks for the super-fast update, too! :)
Shakaka
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
SO smmmmeeeeexy! Take THAT Sam!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Paul is just so hot and stern and fighting literally and figuratively fo rhis woman. I have to admit I didn't expect Leah to give him anything that soon and thought it would be more of a chase before anything like that happened. It was hot I was just hoping it would come later after more chasing her.
"Dude...are you...going to FIGHT your imprint?" LOL
“she didn't bother to hide her nakedness. The wolf in front of her howled before becoming a man.” lol hot and funny.
"Wait? Are you for real? So Emily had all the power to turn you away? That's rich." yes it is! I have always said Emily is a slut but Sam will just make excuses for the bitch.
Poor Seth lol but that was sweet he still gave her his shirt. I'm surrised Paul left ehr with Sam. Sam is a hyocrite but I love when he's jealous it makes stories more juicy.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Love it.I love that he stopped Ry from raping they made Seth had to see to go Leah telling Sam off.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »