Reviews for Love the Way You Bite
prettyflour chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
"I love the way you bite," Oh! That was hot and such a perfect title!

and Sam? Dude... I know he's alpha and all, but he lost his claim on Leah when HE imprinted. He needs to shut the hell up! LOL
prettyflour chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I love how Leag describes imprinting- It was astonishing, humbling, and creepy as all hell. So apt!

I also love it when Leah is a snarky bitch! "You'll just have to keep falling and see asshole." Mwha ha ha ha ha ha!

and Paul... Damn... He's kinda hot when he geta possesive of Leah. Can't wait to see HIS reaction to this!
prettyflour chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ohhhhhhh... I like Leah stories! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Awesome!
hgmsnoopy chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Well, that was awesome! Until Seth and Sam showed up. Poor Seth, Sam knew what was going on and just wanted to stop it, never mind how embarrassed Seth would be. What an ass - he gets his imprint but Leah can't have hers?
THEPrincessx chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
That bitch ass Emily! Great start!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Loved it! Has to be my favorite chapter so far! I'm glad Leah is accepting Paul. I liked the confrontation with Sam at the end; he revealed the truth in hopes of holding onto to Leah, but without thinking of what it could do to his situation with her and Emily. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Inosolan chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Very hot. I'm glad that Leah seems to be accepting Paul. Though Emily's going to be in trooooouuuble I think.
Shakaka chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
YES I am still loving it! Leah's defiance and Paul's cunning are awesome! Please update soon, this story is great so far, and I love the ideas! :D
Shakaka
CharNinja LOL chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Dumb leah
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I guess Leah has her reasons, but I definitely wouldn't mind being Paul's imprint. I love Paul's persistence and possessiveness! Please update soon!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Really liking the story so far! I love Paul/Leah!
fairgirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Oooh bad bad Leah. I almost pity Paul there lol.
KaramelKat chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Love Paul's declaration that he must have Leah!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Everyone wants a piece of Leah!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »