Reviews for In The Darkness
Amber chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Awesome that was like a sequal loved it
whovianshipper chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Whoa. Plot twist. Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I loved it...!
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was really good
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was really good and it was really creative i like it a lot and I think that this is writen really well.
Hitgirl1121 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I find that it was a very good piece. However more back-story on Willow and Xander turning on Buffy would be appreciated. In my eyes until you know what happened beforehand, it is simply fluff. Once again, very well written.
leahking323 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
this was AMAZING! loved every second of it
Chelsea-Louisee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm not too sure about Spike turning Buffy, she held to big a place in his heart & his soul probly wouldn't allow him to do so without him feeling guilty.

But saying that i still think this piece was well written and an enjoyable read :)
Rin chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow. I'm not 100% sure why, but I really loved this story. Just wanted you to know.
Quotation-1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
A very interesting concept. However an unlikely ending for Spike and Buffy. I, myself am a Spike supporter, but Spike would never do that to Buffy. He cared too much. May I ask, when was this written? How many seasons had been?

I like the idea that Spike is the only one left for her, maybe you could have given Buffy a few more reasons to be turned into a vampire and even more for Spike to let her drink human blood. I would have thought that he would have found her a soul, like him.

Quite well written, but could do with some work! :D
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Great story. I enjoyed it.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
candy chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
it's always really sad when buffy gets turned!
:( but it was an alright story
Shero chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I hope you're gonna make it into a full story thing!