Reviews for Twilight Trails
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Super Bowl is on, so, of course, I'm reading fanfic. It's so much better. (Except the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial was SO good. The baby Clydesdale was beyond adorable. I saw it on YouTube.)

Anyhoo ...

I enjoy your Emrys and Isa stories so much.

Well, Isa put an end to Joham's evil plan for a master race and all that. Think I'm glad about that.

Curious how they left the baby. How will he take care of himself? He'll be a holy terror if he manages to find the nearest village. Oh, but perhaps his aunt lived ... He wouldn't have been big enough to drain her, I don't think. No! But he bit her! She'll change into a vampire. If the baby is venomous.

Holy crap.

Good job! Eager to see if you come up with something later about The Emrys and Isa meeting up with the "adult" human/vamp hybrid.

Or any other significant events in history.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Heh-heh - GO ISA! *evil grin* I must go back and read some of the others... I appear to have missed 'The Emrys's Regret' and 'The Emrys Among the Celts'.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
good...I like it
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So is the baby just running wild since she ended Joham? And the male half-breeds are venemous,yes? *hugs*
Jeraly chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Thank you for sharing another story of the lives of these two interesting characters!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So did they cone across Nahuel? Great story and look forward to more...
pudget12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This looks like another lovely story from you. Looking forward to more, as always.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
They left the half-human infant to fend for himself? Poor baby. Wouldn't last long if Aro got wind of a child vampire. Glad Isa did what she felt was needed to be done despite her mate's reaction.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Like Edward, I’m proud of Isa. She’s strong in her convictions. I admire that. I know she loves Emrys and wants him to please him but its good that she did what she felt was right. I’m happy with his reaction too. Of course he was protective. Of course he wanted to remove her from danger. But he respected her beliefs her strength …her actions.

-Fascinating canon twist.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Good for Isa!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh, how I love the Emrys and Isa. Very cool story.

Thank you, Sandi!

katmom chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
THANK you! GO ISA, glad she nailed him.

So tickled to see your words!

162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11