Reviews for Twilight Trails
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
I love this. I could read about them all day long.
SagaDevotee chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
*claps wildly*
I do so love to check in with Edward and Isa. it may be hypocritical to my NO EDWARD/BELLA credo but since he's The Emrys, allowances should be made.
Its very sexy how E protects Isa and Jasper is much more wary than Alice. The males take their role as protector very seriously. Grrrr.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Thank you. The ending is just what I wanted for them. Always felt they might be a little bit lonely always traveling just the two of them. Now they have two other couples to be with if not all the time, at least be frequent visitors.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Always great to hear more from the Emrys.
katmom chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
ALWAYS a JOY to read your words, and more so with The Emrys!

Merry Christmas, Dear LJ!

Kathie
Lyssa03 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Great chapter. I absolutely love the whole story you've designed surrounding Edward.
qhrciskrpc chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
please, please,please, re-write this pisd nd with Seth as the impeinter. story to end after responses from everyone ending with a "look of horror on Edwards face..."

please.

please.
pudget12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. But then I enjoy all your chapters.
pudget12 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Jacob imprinted on Jessica...how fitting.
MissEllen chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
beautiful! I guess I'm going to have to go ready the Emrys story, now. It's so different from what I usually read, but because it's YOU... :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Edward and Isa are very good at observing. And remembering. Just think of the history books they could write, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Jacob imprinting on Jessica. That would be fun. Actually think it has happened in a couple stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Even with everything they have seen and done it is easy to imagine that the Cullen's would be just as enthralled as the rest of us with the first steps on the moon. A vampire as an astronaut? Why not. They don't technically have to breathe and bet freefall wouldn't be a problem for them either.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
So easy to visualize Rosalie as that girl. She was from that era.
J.DRAST chapter 9 . 11/1/2013