Reviews for Twilight Trails
MissEllen chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
So captivating! These glimpses in the mind of one so 'old' are such fun.
pudget12 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Have I said lately how much I enjoy your writing? Everything you do is perfection.
Have a Merry Christmas and a I hope 2014 brings you much joy and love.
letsjustdance chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I always love your stories of The Emrys. I miss the Emmett of it all, though. ;) I think Edward's ideas about double dating were unique...quite entertaining...but I thought maybe Jasper would have heard of The Emrys. I guess he was kind of isolated in the southern wars, though, even though he's lived many years. *hugs*
mommakat chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Thank you!
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! May you be filled with all people and things good!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
SQUEE! LJ! I love how you have tied this all together and brought in (almost) all the Cullens now! (makes sense about Rose and Em)
It's been so awesome keeping up with the Emrys and Isa. And tying in other drabbles as well :)
Thank you for this Monday treat! LOVE it!
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
I love this. I could read about them all day long.
SagaDevotee chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
*claps wildly*
I do so love to check in with Edward and Isa. it may be hypocritical to my NO EDWARD/BELLA credo but since he's The Emrys, allowances should be made.
Its very sexy how E protects Isa and Jasper is much more wary than Alice. The males take their role as protector very seriously. Grrrr.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Thank you. The ending is just what I wanted for them. Always felt they might be a little bit lonely always traveling just the two of them. Now they have two other couples to be with if not all the time, at least be frequent visitors.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Always great to hear more from the Emrys.
katmom chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
ALWAYS a JOY to read your words, and more so with The Emrys!

Merry Christmas, Dear LJ!

Lyssa03 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Great chapter. I absolutely love the whole story you've designed surrounding Edward.
qhrciskrpc chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
please, please,please, re-write this pisd nd with Seth as the impeinter. story to end after responses from everyone ending with a "look of horror on Edwards face..."

pudget12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. But then I enjoy all your chapters.
pudget12 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Jacob imprinted on fitting.
MissEllen chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
beautiful! I guess I'm going to have to go ready the Emrys story, now. It's so different from what I usually read, but because it's YOU... :D
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »