Reviews for Twilight Trails
pudget12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. But then I enjoy all your chapters.
pudget12 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Jacob imprinted on fitting.
MissEllen chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
beautiful! I guess I'm going to have to go ready the Emrys story, now. It's so different from what I usually read, but because it's YOU... :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Edward and Isa are very good at observing. And remembering. Just think of the history books they could write, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Jacob imprinting on Jessica. That would be fun. Actually think it has happened in a couple stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Even with everything they have seen and done it is easy to imagine that the Cullen's would be just as enthralled as the rest of us with the first steps on the moon. A vampire as an astronaut? Why not. They don't technically have to breathe and bet freefall wouldn't be a problem for them either.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
So easy to visualize Rosalie as that girl. She was from that era.
J.DRAST chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Hello. I get your idea. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
radioactive77 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Love it! Thanks!
princessnerra chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I always enjoy your Emrys stories.

I wonder what they would think of Christmas trees.

No, not *holiday* trees...Christmas trees. Like that big one they put up in Rockefeller Center, right? (had to look it up.) Been a tree there every year since 1933.

Wikipedia says:

Although the official Christmas tree tradition at Rockefeller Center began in 1933 (the year the 30 Rockefeller Plaza opened), the unofficial tradition began during the Depression-era construction of Rockefeller Center, when workers decorated a smaller 20 feet (6.1 m) balsam fir tree with "strings of cranberries, garlands of paper, and even a few tin cans" on Christmas Eve (December 24, 1931), as recounted by Daniel Okrent in his history of Rockefeller Center. Some accounts have the tree decorated with the tin foil ends of blasting caps. There was no Rockefeller Center Christmas tree in 1932.

Anyhow, I always like your Emrys stories. Did I mention that? LOL
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Jessica and Jacob!

I can *see* that! LOL

Very sweet.

Loved that last line there.
Bow to your sensei chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Love the Emrys and his Isa. :D
letsjustdance chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Interesting...I always love to hear from The Emrys. *hugs*
LSRP chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Ah! How have I missed the Embry! Loved it, as always.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »