Reviews for Twilight Trails
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
So easy to visualize Rosalie as that girl. She was from that era.
J.DRAST chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Hello. I get your idea. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
radioactive77 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Love it! Thanks!
princessnerra chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Nice!
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I always enjoy your Emrys stories.

I wonder what they would think of Christmas trees.

No, not *holiday* trees...Christmas trees. Like that big one they put up in Rockefeller Center, right? (had to look it up.) Been a tree there every year since 1933.

Wikipedia says:

Although the official Christmas tree tradition at Rockefeller Center began in 1933 (the year the 30 Rockefeller Plaza opened), the unofficial tradition began during the Depression-era construction of Rockefeller Center, when workers decorated a smaller 20 feet (6.1 m) balsam fir tree with "strings of cranberries, garlands of paper, and even a few tin cans" on Christmas Eve (December 24, 1931), as recounted by Daniel Okrent in his history of Rockefeller Center. Some accounts have the tree decorated with the tin foil ends of blasting caps. There was no Rockefeller Center Christmas tree in 1932.

Anyhow, I always like your Emrys stories. Did I mention that? LOL
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Jessica and Jacob!

I can *see* that! LOL

Very sweet.

Loved that last line there.
Bow to your sensei chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Love the Emrys and his Isa. :D
letsjustdance chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Interesting...I always love to hear from The Emrys. *hugs*
LSRP chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Ah! How have I missed the Embry! Loved it, as always.
katmom chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I was so excited when I saw the title! MORE Emrys! Always a JOY!

Kathie
SagaDevotee chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
A lovely night for a visit from Isa and her Edward.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Bit melancholy for Ed, yeah, what with almost everyone he knew - *cough* Erik *cough* - dead for nearly, what, a milennium now?

P.S.: T.Y.V.M, hon, but I wish it'd been longer. ;-D
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Thank you. I like these two passing through history. Happy Halloween! Happy Samhain!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Oh Em Gee...Jessica and Jake? now that's a pairing I never thought of! Possibly Jake and Angela since Angela and Bella are so similar to one another but I have to wonder if Jess will start to annoy Jake at all with her need for attention? Anyways love the chapter and look forward to more from you...
HT
KristinHazzard chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
"Oh. Em. Gee," lol. Poor, poor, Jacob! I can't imagine how he would be able to handle her Jessica-ness.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »