Reviews for Twilight Trails
katmom chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I was so excited when I saw the title! MORE Emrys! Always a JOY!

Kathie
SagaDevotee chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
A lovely night for a visit from Isa and her Edward.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Bit melancholy for Ed, yeah, what with almost everyone he knew - *cough* Erik *cough* - dead for nearly, what, a milennium now?

P.S.: T.Y.V.M, hon, but I wish it'd been longer. ;-D
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Thank you. I like these two passing through history. Happy Halloween! Happy Samhain!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Oh Em Gee...Jessica and Jake? now that's a pairing I never thought of! Possibly Jake and Angela since Angela and Bella are so similar to one another but I have to wonder if Jess will start to annoy Jake at all with her need for attention? Anyways love the chapter and look forward to more from you...
HT
KristinHazzard chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
"Oh. Em. Gee," lol. Poor, poor, Jacob! I can't imagine how he would be able to handle her Jessica-ness.
MelkiSihou chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Yeah... that just gave me the creeps... eek... please don't put jess with Jake again... great writing though!
MissEllen chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Ookaay, now there's a strange pairing. This is gonna provide all kinds of fun internal speculation on my part for a while. :-)
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Cute! I can see Jessica going after Jacob. He's a little bit hot afterall (but he's no Edward).
MegsD2 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
LJ, you make me the happiest person EVAH!

I grinned like a fool through this WHOLE drabble... thank you so much! This is so so so perfect. I literally almost squealed (at work) when you started it out with Oh. Em. Gee. And the last line? GAH. So good. Thank you!

*High five* You're the best. :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Hahahah! Oh. Em. Gee. I love this! Even if Megs might be a little crazy for suggesting this pairing... ;) I kid. I kid.

How funny and cute. AND you've put it in at just the right spot to fix a lot of "problems". lol :D

I think Jake and Jess are cute. I do feel for the pack though, because Oh. Em. Gee, she can be a little much, you know? Also, poor Bella till Edward comes back! lol
But maybe the imprint will be really good for Jessica and her and Bella can be friends. Who knows :)

Love it and Happy Birthday to Megs!
Lyssa03 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Omg so I've never thought if them as a couple, but I would kill to have you write more. Like a full story. A Jake/Bella one, but then this happened? Or something? Please. I'm begging you.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
twisted. At times Jacob deserves Jessica. She does seem like she'd be the run away from supernatural type. The town gossip keeping a secret doesn't seem likely either. Wonder if the imprinting would change her too.
SagaDevotee chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
OH EMM GEE!
So totally adorable. Jessica and Jake make a wonderful couple.
Jess is the PERFECT imprint. She’ll never be daunted by the complete adoration/attention. It’s nice that you gave Jake a basically happy girl. Jess isn’t super complicated.. She’ll ground him when all the challenging mystical stuff gets to him.
Excellent.
Bow to your sensei chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
The tiniest girl in school (not counting Alice) and the tallest boy on the Rez, together at last! ;)

Very cute!