Reviews for James Bond: The Overlord's Mug
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 7/24
Gostei da fanfic. Eu amo chá e tenho uma linda caneca minha com a imagem personalizada da Casa Ravenclaw que eu faço parte. E é lindo ter sua própria caneca. Eu fiz uma para minha mãe com lindos dizeres para seu aniversário. É fofo a gente ter uma caneca própria com dizeres, desenhos ou o que seja só nossa. E eu amei essa fanfic u.u
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 4/4
You wrote this about Q1? But Q3 was known to be called R before he was Q, wasn't he?
Tsukari chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Omg. OMG. This is awesome. The ending made me cry, even after I reread it. Twice.
Personwithacoolname chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Oh yea, again one of your good stories. As I've read the Bondlock already and seem to be as addicted to your writing as Q is to his tea, I hope that you're still writing new Bond stories. Are you?
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
BABIES! BEING ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is adorable!
Wolf-mistress chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I loved the tie-in with the original Q (he was always my favorite in the Bond movies). As I am reading upwards in the list I do not know if you have done so or not, but have you or could you write a brief blurb about what happened to 005 as punishment for destroying Q's mug?
happychica chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
'M might make an acceptance' - make an exception.

That mug is in the movie all of about a minute, and yet it is so referenced. The props people did good work that day. I feel like I need to hunt one down for my Grandmother.

You're good at keeping them in character. It makes you stories much easier to visualize. That said, I've been eyeing your 'Supernatural' fics...may have to go see how amazing you are at the Winchesters...
Random Little Imp chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was cute, loved the flirting during missions.
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is amazing, I love everything about it. Great job!
Zephineange chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love it ! Personalities of Q and Bond are both cute and very accurate, and their relationship is just totally endearing... Besides, the idea of the mug and the title "overlord" make me laugh every time. XD Thank you very much for your story ! And I have to say that your others stories are very good too. Bravo.
Thanks again,

Zeph'

PS : Quick question, is it you who makes your fics' pictures ? Because I find them really cool as well.
badwolfbadwolf chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was fantastic! I love me some possessive Bond, and I really liked how fiercely loyal their relationship was. I really enjoy your writing!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is the ship I never knew I wanted and now I've boarded (thanks to your stories) I find that I'm unable to get off. I love 00Q- first heard about it in your Label story and now I'm being all fan girlish and looking up Youtube clips and hating myself lol. This story was so cute and good.