Reviews for Wake Me Up
ddsilva85 chapter 41 . 9/6
I really should stick to complete stories. 3 years amd no updates...
SapphicSurvivor chapter 46 . 12/17/2015
Oh my god... I found ur story 2 days ago an Iv been reading solidly since finding it an now I'm at the end of the last chapter an I'm like "oh my goddddd, nooooooo, why is this even happening to me, aaarrrgghhhhh..." An so on an so forth lol but seriously, wot happened?.. Please please bring this story back to life, I just must must kno how this story ends, I believe I shall die if I Dnt, plz come back?...
verbalvandal chapter 46 . 3/4/2015
Any chance of an update? I'm still waiting to know what happens.
Anonflux chapter 46 . 3/3/2015
Nooooo. Please don't leave this story unfinished. It is one of the best fan fics that I've ever read. Thanks for sharing your gift. How can I bribe you to come back?
Junetweed chapter 46 . 1/19/2015
Please update, the story is to good to leave it unfinished. Happy ending please.
Sharrisse chapter 46 . 1/10/2015
Good story I know it's been a while but an update would be fab
Guest chapter 46 . 12/24/2014
Please update
Would love see how this ends
SJFL chapter 46 . 11/30/2014
Any chance for an update?
FrenChi chapter 46 . 10/13/2014
Where are you? Please :) Update soon? :)
Hope you're fine!
LDNer89 chapter 46 . 9/6/2014
Seriously good story. Bravah. Has it been abandoned? Terrible shame if so :(
Weethree chapter 43 . 8/4/2014
Bah. How do you think of this stuff? Guess I don't get to sleep... Tally-ho!
Weethree chapter 35 . 8/4/2014
I knew it! But why Lauren didn't just try the chi sucking with out the amulet on is beyond me... Then again she's a genius and you're the writer, so I guess I'll find out!
Weethree chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
I was just going to comment on the flashbacks but the writing style has now become more 'ye olde', which is perfect!
I'm going through this too quickly for my liking, but oh well! Who needs to deal with real life responsibilities anyways? :)
Weethree chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
You should just take this to the Lost Girl producers and turn this into an AU spin off... Just sayin' :)
Weethree chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
The Help reference actually made me laugh quite loudly. Awesome book, and totally something Kenzi would say :)