Reviews for TRON: A New Uprising
River Hound chapter 21 . 3/28
Well... I can see why you guys rewrote the story. There is no interesting sub-plot, and the dialogue is kind of awkward. Honestly, the only thing that kept me reading was Margo. She is hilarious and probably the least Mary Suish of all your OCs. Hopefully, the second version (if it is ever finished) would be better than the origional.
Elhini Prime chapter 3 . 2/5
Did I see a Harry Potter reference here? Great job with the chapter!
victor chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
wow plot twist ).( awesome chapter keep up the good work :)))
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
:O ...Wow! I honestly, truly didn't see that coming...
I'm afraid for what Tesler has in store for Beck. And poor Margo lost her enhancement! What has the Grid become?!
*Cry, sob* Noooooooo! *More crying* :'(
Yeah, dramatic but that's how I feel inside. I hope that this small (big) conflicts are resolved in the next book soon. :)
TRON LIVES! Toodles. ;D
mach5plus1 chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
I can't wait for the next book! That was a great cliff hanger! So exciting!
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Oh my...it seems that Margo has a darker past than I originally thought... :(
Well then, I hope to get to know these characters a lot better than I do now.
Also...wonder when Cyrus will return...perhaps when they deal with these new enemies?
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Oh my...hehe -
I loved the scene when the guys were chased by the fangirls! XD
And I think the blonde and brown haired fangirls were possibly some mechanics from Able's Garage? Or are they Sirens... meh I'mma guess mechanics.
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Well...that took a surprising turn, if I do say so myself. What do you have in store for everyone next?...
Isabel G chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Holy CRAP we DID write a lot. O.O Dang. And not to readers, pardon Margo's mild cursing but you'll be seeing more moments like that in the future XDXDXD)
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I honestly couldn't ask for MORE! This is great stuff! And Margo's being goofy! Beck and Sam MUST get official! And I've never seen Tron love someone! You guys make that so perfect! XD
Keep up the good work! TRON LIVES! Toodles! :D
Lizzie5817 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
This chapter was so cute. And I'm glad to see that Margo is back to normal...well...Margo's version of normal :)
I'm loving this story and Please update soon.
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Hmmmm...I actually thought the plot was okay, despite the unfocused plot. I liked the story and where it was going. I have no problems with the wild ride that you had for the other fanfiction readers and me. Oh well... Let's just see what'll happen next.
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
XD Yay! Margo's going to be fine! Dyson and Paige are part of the Revolution! And Tron got to beat up Tesler! All is well! How can you guys make this story any better?
My favorite part was when Tron cut off Tesler's arms like Beck and Able did before. It's soooo funny!
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 13 . 6/18/2013