Reviews for Memories
Lord Weiss chapter 3 . 8/29
I was interested; it was good . . .
Please come back!
Iwa Fury chapter 3 . 5/27
plzz keep this up
Seriously, cutting, I've never heard anything more stupid and cliche. The story was alright until you mention that.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 3 . 3/27
Please update soon. Maybe raise the cuteness and adorableness even more. Either make it a Tom/Harry romance pairing or father/son?
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 1/7
love this! Continue1
Anime chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
I like this story please make more chapters... :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 11/1/2015

What happened to Hedwig?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I like your plot and way of writing. The only thing is that I'm pretty sure Harry is either the the last horcrux, or second to last horcurx before nagini - not the first. The first was the diary, then I think the ring as those were created when Tom was still a student.
Vitiosus chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
I only have one suggestion. Continue.
pottersnape7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Dude, this is awesome! I can't believe you abandoned this fic! I think it's great and I know it had been two years soo? I want you to continue this please!
Sky Art chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Update Make MORE I WILL HOUND FOR THE CHAPTER IF I HAVE TO.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Please update soon want to read more
Halfbloodhunterinthetardis chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Firstly, I am not writting this to critsize, I am writting this with the hope that you, as a author actually read your reviews and try to listen to them.
secondly, if you have simply forgotten your password to your fanfiction account and therefore are physically unable to write anymore of this story then please ignore anything I say after this point. Thank you.
However if you are still able to log in and just arnt updating, read on.
I first followed this story alittle over a year ago and as you should be able to see so have 249 other people, not to mention those who favourited it, all of us hoping for it to continue. And sad to say it has how been well over a year since it was last updated. From what I can see many people have already asked you to update again and we all think that so far it has been an amazing, well written story with a good plot and its because of that that we love it so much.
I understand that you may have school work, I don't know how old you are, or actual work which can keep you occupied and as I have not written any fanfics if my own yet, although I hope to soon, you may think I have no idea what I am talking about but as a dedicated fanfiction reader to a author I would like to beg yiu to update.
If you have read this to the end than thank you and I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Crazy Nerd Lover chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
When are u posting more chapters up because I like it
kathlynscutekid chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Come on, PLEASE don't leave us hanging. This is a great story and really needs to a continued. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it. Thank you.