Reviews for Memories
Sky Art chapter 1 . 7/6
Update Make MORE I WILL HOUND FOR THE CHAPTER IF I HAVE TO.
Please update soon want to read more
Halfbloodhunterinthetardis chapter 1 . 1/7
Firstly, I am not writting this to critsize, I am writting this with the hope that you, as a author actually read your reviews and try to listen to them.
secondly, if you have simply forgotten your password to your fanfiction account and therefore are physically unable to write anymore of this story then please ignore anything I say after this point. Thank you.
However if you are still able to log in and just arnt updating, read on.
I first followed this story alittle over a year ago and as you should be able to see so have 249 other people, not to mention those who favourited it, all of us hoping for it to continue. And sad to say it has how been well over a year since it was last updated. From what I can see many people have already asked you to update again and we all think that so far it has been an amazing, well written story with a good plot and its because of that that we love it so much.
I understand that you may have school work, I don't know how old you are, or actual work which can keep you occupied and as I have not written any fanfics if my own yet, although I hope to soon, you may think I have no idea what I am talking about but as a dedicated fanfiction reader to a author I would like to beg yiu to update.
If you have read this to the end than thank you and I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
The Malfoy Family chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
When are u posting more chapters up because I like it
kathlynscutekid chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Come on, PLEASE don't leave us hanging. This is a great story and really needs to a continued. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it. Thank you.
shadowstar2000 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I love this story so much. I know it has little over a year since you updates but please please please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
{Lord Voldemort stood before him clad in a dark green long shirt with black slacks and bare feet. A white towel was draped across his shoulders and the end of a toothbrush was sticking out between his lipless mouth. His red eyes had widened when seeing Harry awake and the man, the Dark Lord of the Wizarding World, looked somewhat funny just standing there.}

lol I can just imagine that now and wow that is funny! how did you even come up with that?! (wiping tears of laughter from eyes)
Phantom Trainer chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
i hope you update this story soon. it's been a little over a year, but this story (and concept) are just fantastic! please keep it up!

Phantom OUT!
0.0
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Awesome!
preciousann chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Please continue this! It is a great story!
Raiyne Crow chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I love this story so far! Can't wait for the next update!
Voldemort chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I wantmore story's like this!