Reviews for He Paints the Color Red
Thisismysecretbase chapter 12 . 4/2
You are just amazing. This story is amazing. You are a kind and thoughtful person. Thank you for making this story. I loved it.
awesomealison499 chapter 5 . 3/21
This is such an amazing story! You are a very talented writer!
Shiralala chapter 12 . 3/1
You are so beyond awesome to do something like this ;u;
Crazy4Reading chapter 12 . 1/6
Amazing! I love this story! I was crying in one moment and filled with hope in the next! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
K.T Shakepeare chapter 12 . 1/1
Oh my goodness, my OTP feels are exploding and I'm literally cryin right now... Thank you for this adorable story
15Acesplz chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Omigod, that was amazing. so many feels. it's unbearable :,)
inked-writer chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
xD Again, I see some punctuation errors floating around, and since canceled their copy&pastes option, I can't really show you where anymore. I see more development and the characters popping a bit more, but the story's flow still seems quite stiff overall, with the dialogues doing most of the work with light explanation/emphasis on the dialogue. The story seemed to jump a level deeper in the chapter though. :)
inked-writer chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I've noticed that your story does not have a lot of character build, Gilbert reflecting on his surroundings and thoughts, or monologue, but... just lots and lots of dialogue. Since you're writing in a first person POV everything we see is from Gilbert's eyes so when he doesn't give his opinions on what has occurred it is hard for character development to shine through as we do not have a clear picture of who Gilbert is, his personality, or his surroundings. Your writing style as of now only show us the outside; Gilbert simply describes, but adds nearly no opinion, making your story a monotone, which is hard to read.

In addition, I've noticed Matthew blushed immediately after he met Gilbert, which to me seems like the romance is being rushed a bit as Matthew doesn't seem to be the type to fall in love immediately.
inked-writer chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
There are some punctuation mistakes in the first and second chapter, with the most prominent one being aren't any apostrophes in "won't". I'll keep heading further. :)
HETAroleplay808 chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
I appsolutely loved this story. You are an excelent writter, so tallented. I'm also reading your other story "the truth about these scars" which referred me to this one. So much feels! I love this!
andrea.marisol.5201 chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Of course I had to read the eyes in the dark part at 2:37 am IN THE FREAKING DARK
brb-imfangirling chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
I finally got around to reading this and it's beautiful! I love it
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
This was the most funny , loveably ,emotional story ever. You did a great job
Duckling loves apples chapter 27 . 10/24/2013
Wow...this is amazing, i love this story. Again simply amazing.
Tech Who chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
I cried... thanks...for the suport for people like that.