Reviews for He Paints the Color Red
NordicsAwesome chapter 12 . 5/22
There are some amazing fanfictions out there, but this is definitely one of the best! It is intense and slightly disturbing, but so beautifully emotional and inspiring. This is an Awesome story c':
1DATMLP chapter 10 . 4/18
This sounds like a movie I once watched. There was a new girl and she saw a house in which was a boy. The boy couldn't move his legs, and had to have a wheelchair. Anyways, she decided to see him one day and his mom really doesn't like that. She tells the girl's parents that he's dying. She still goes to see him, and the mom gets super pissed off. It turns out she kidnapped the boy so she could use his body parts for her original son, who was in the basement. The mom ends up beating the boy up, so the girl helps him escape.
PersephoneEll chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
*sobbing* so...beautiful. I absolutely love everything about this. Your writing and the terrifying plot, the way the characters are portrayed, it's all beautiful and sad and so very well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
OMG this story made me feel soooo many emotions! And I'm not emotional over story most of the time, but this was beautiful!
awwkwardjellyfish chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
That was absolutely beautiful and I felt like I was watching a movie while reading it. Just simply amazing. And your message at the end made me cry.. Thank you. This was tragic and disturbing and sad but still wonderful in so many ways. Amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Alfredf***ing a**hole
FantasyFae chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
This story was amazing. Well-written and well done all around. It also really touched me on an emotional level, to which I admit I'm rather like Ludwig. I really enjoyed it, and it was well worth the two hour read. This is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read.
I also think that you are a great author, and an amazing person.
sanestein822 chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Chapter 12 i judt want to say thank you for the numbers as someone who self-harms i find it nice to have someone to talk to. All it take to recover is someone who loves you
Oi opakio chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
A wondeful, beautiful, awful story. I can't say what an amazing experience it was to read this, and I have no doubt that it will have touched someone who needed it.
Howly Wolffe chapter 12 . 1/14/2015
The story was amazing.
But what touched me the most was this chapter, not only are you a brilliant writer but you also probaly helped a lot of people with this chapter in particular.

Thank you for adding the phone numbers to all these helpful people and standing up for people of all kinds of religions, races and sexuality.

To you, I award you with a Nobel prize of awesomeness, Prussia, also known as Gilbert, will personally give you this prize.

Thank you, and amazing story!
North of the North chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
This is so heartfelt. It's amazing.
Princess Kaycee chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This story was so freaking good I can't even say words! I loved how you wrote the characters so well and generally care for others. ;-) thanks for writing this.
RaisinContradiction chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I love you...so much...for this story owo. This is just wonderful and so sentimental. Thank you for this story and i hope you're having a wonderful day
RaisinContradiction chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
...ALFRED!
vellymymare chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
This is amazing, I thought the story was emotional but coming across your note at the end, that just brought me to tears. It's a fantastically thought plotline that ends so sweetly, the readers feel and think how you interns them to but you constructed it so carefully it works so well.
Thank you for the note to may I just put. For a long while I have been suffering occation depression bouts and to read that it feels wonderful.