Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
KAgome rocks!
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
very cool!
Purplediamon chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
This is an excellent crossover, one of the best inuyasha avengers crossovers that I've read.
Dark Kit chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely loved this story. You are a wonderfully talented writer!
charlielou1998 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
aw I love happy endings like this!
Kira Kyuu chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
. . . Your stories are awesome :O
silver Tsukiko chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
It is offical you are now one of my all time favorite writers! I can't wait to read more!
grimmich chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
aww that was sweet, a very good story :D
paynesgrey chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This was an amazing story hon! So original and detailed, and the two universes came together so nicely. And I love the idea of Kagome as Heimdall's soul-daughter. It's definitely a type of story I haven't seen before in the Avengers universe, or the Inuyasha verse for that matter, so kudos! I loved it. Fabulous job, and good luck on your other projects.
Itoma chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Words can not possibly express how I feel about this story! Just... Homigod! It's short and sweet and epic all wrapped up into one amazing story of excellent writing that just had me hanging on every word like it was nobodies business!

I applaud you! And you're excellent writing!

3's and brownies for all the things you've placed in this story! And homigod I just loved the ending, hinting at things with a box in his pocket, asking her to dance, the thread of fate turning a deep crimson!

It actually makes me sad that this story had to end! But once again thank you for sharing this story!

Itoma
Himiko Sanada chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Awesome! It was a bit short but the pace was done well and not rushed at all. I think all the plot points and other important stuff for the story was covered too. Err, I don't really know much about writing so I hope you at least got the point. It was a good read and I enjoyed it! Hope you write more for IY/Avengers, though I'll be honest and say that I may stalk your other stories a bit once I check your profile hee hee
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Loved reading this thank you.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
From what I know of him I think SHIELD should worry about what they say. *evil smirk*
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg this is so great, and they are so cute! lol
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
wow...this like a deep story...nice!
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »