Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
Dark Kit chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely loved this story. You are a wonderfully talented writer!
ApolloAres13 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
aw I love happy endings like this!
Kira Kyuu chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
. . . Your stories are awesome :O
silver Tsukiko chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
It is offical you are now one of my all time favorite writers! I can't wait to read more!
grimmich chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
aww that was sweet, a very good story :D
paynesgrey chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This was an amazing story hon! So original and detailed, and the two universes came together so nicely. And I love the idea of Kagome as Heimdall's soul-daughter. It's definitely a type of story I haven't seen before in the Avengers universe, or the Inuyasha verse for that matter, so kudos! I loved it. Fabulous job, and good luck on your other projects.
Itoma chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Words can not possibly express how I feel about this story! Just... Homigod! It's short and sweet and epic all wrapped up into one amazing story of excellent writing that just had me hanging on every word like it was nobodies business!

I applaud you! And you're excellent writing!

3's and brownies for all the things you've placed in this story! And homigod I just loved the ending, hinting at things with a box in his pocket, asking her to dance, the thread of fate turning a deep crimson!

It actually makes me sad that this story had to end! But once again thank you for sharing this story!

Itoma
Himiko Sanada chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Awesome! It was a bit short but the pace was done well and not rushed at all. I think all the plot points and other important stuff for the story was covered too. Err, I don't really know much about writing so I hope you at least got the point. It was a good read and I enjoyed it! Hope you write more for IY/Avengers, though I'll be honest and say that I may stalk your other stories a bit once I check your profile hee hee
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Loved reading this thank you.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
From what I know of him I think SHIELD should worry about what they say. *evil smirk*
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg this is so great, and they are so cute! lol
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
wow...this like a deep story...nice!
Dream's Abyss chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I truly enjoyed this. I also liked the way you mixed a few Japanese words in. It didn't sound forced like it so often does in other fics.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
this was a good story
shie0917 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
wow i've read this all in one sitting and forgot to blink and breathe! great story! i'm, too, a huge mythology fan so i did understand a lot of the terms and gods/goddesses, etc, that you've used.
however, i've never been a huge Confucius person. granted, of course, i never knew him, so everything i feel about him is what i've learned through what my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather, has told me that were passed down to them. (i'm chinese, lol) and in lots of "myths", he was portrayed as a very kind, generous, and humble gentlemen, when what i've been told, he was anything but. he was very nasty to women and children, beating them was something he did on a daily basis, simply because he was "the man". understandably, in ancient history world wide, men were always allowed to establish their dominance over women and children, but i don't like how he is often portrayed as something he was not. his pride and superiority were very well known. his ultimate goal was to be famous and to obtain a very high position by the emperor.
sorry, for the long-wind review about him...but i really, truly do love this story. and whatever else, i loved that herbal master that kagome had apprenticed under, i'll just conveniently ignore the fact that he was dying of cancer! he's just too sweet and grandfatherly to kill off, lol D
hope u didn't get offended by what (that huge paragraph...) i've wrote!
and thank you for sharing ur works with us!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »