Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
shie0917 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
wow i've read this all in one sitting and forgot to blink and breathe! great story! i'm, too, a huge mythology fan so i did understand a lot of the terms and gods/goddesses, etc, that you've used.
however, i've never been a huge Confucius person. granted, of course, i never knew him, so everything i feel about him is what i've learned through what my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather, has told me that were passed down to them. (i'm chinese, lol) and in lots of "myths", he was portrayed as a very kind, generous, and humble gentlemen, when what i've been told, he was anything but. he was very nasty to women and children, beating them was something he did on a daily basis, simply because he was "the man". understandably, in ancient history world wide, men were always allowed to establish their dominance over women and children, but i don't like how he is often portrayed as something he was not. his pride and superiority were very well known. his ultimate goal was to be famous and to obtain a very high position by the emperor.
sorry, for the long-wind review about him...but i really, truly do love this story. and whatever else, i loved that herbal master that kagome had apprenticed under, i'll just conveniently ignore the fact that he was dying of cancer! he's just too sweet and grandfatherly to kill off, lol D
hope u didn't get offended by what (that huge paragraph...) i've wrote!
and thank you for sharing ur works with us!
Tasha M chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
You are awesome! I have been looking for a great Avengers-InuYasha crossover and you gave it. Congratz! I can't wait to read more of your work :))
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Great finish, I loved reading it!:)
KEdakumi chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This was such a great story. Fav'n it.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
That was a pretty awesome ending. I am a bit disappointed that the Avengers didn't get to gape in stunned shock over Kagome's real age.
Ladytygon chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I loved this story! I am happy to have read this story and will reread it again in the future!
shintochick chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was fabulous! I am eagerly awaiting Kagome meeting the rest of the Avengers.
Mistra Rose chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I enjoyed it! Can't wait to see what else you come out with. Do you think you might write a story with Clint and Kagome down the road? I think they would make a interesting couple.
Gueest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
this story really interests me. great writing
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
... Why does it have to end?! *sobs and falls to ground dramatically* It was so amazingly written I'm left speechless! Every work, punctuation, grammatical put-together was pure, unadulterated perfection. I'm real sad to see it end but also glad to KNOW how it ended. Kost author(ess)'s *gultily raises hand* Don't get around to finishing their stories so I give you a huge kudos and a big gold star! Go you! I cant wait to see what other Avenger/ IY stories you have planned... Well, I'm hoping you have more, lol! Had a blast reading it!

deebeth89 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Like I said I really like this story & kind of hated to see it end. Looking forward to whatever you post next. I will undoubtedly be rereading this at some point.
BookFinder chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
LOVED IT!... wait. it's over? WTF? i want more fun.
New Moon Promise chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Wow! The perfect ending to a perfect story! OMG! Love it!
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
i am so happy you used youkai, hanyou, oni instead of demon (akuma- a word never used in the series manga, anime or movies), you could have used mononoke too since that term was used also in the series.

i mourned the puppy (and will read something that makes him alive and them happy together next).

interesting that you have made the maikai part of the tree, it's amazing how one can blend universes and story details and elements, even ones from other series that fit and make sense. i think that's what i like most about crossovers such as this one. your knowledge and research greatly enhanced this story and makes it amazing and wonderful. much appreciation that you go into great detail on the important things and not trivialities.
Thornado chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
What a great story. You have a way with words and you express it so beautifully. I'm so sad to see this story end, but I hope you write more Kagome crossovers in the future. Thank you for sharing this.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »