Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
Jacque' la Kitsune chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Oh this is getting good... This story is really unique, can't wait to see what happends next
moga chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
love it please update soon
Ladytygon chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I can't wait to read chapter 4! Everything is truly explained in this short story and I love it!
kristina.m.haynes.3 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Totally good but I hope you don't make her leave I want her to stay with Captain America lol! Thank you so much for the new chapter!
Kage Hasu chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Wow - just wow. This is by FAR the best InuYasha/Avengers crossover I've read. Awesome job!
Angel Girl5 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Please tell me Fury ticks off Daddy and gets his hind end chewed out/kicked!

Can't wait fir the next chapter!
darksilvercloud chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Woohooo. Things are getting so interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next especially since fury is going to be there.
kakashixangela chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
woah that healing part was so cool! and somehow she's the child of heimdall? xD
Askosh Mosey chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Sweet mother of Valkyrie.

This absolutely exceeds everyone's expectation I believe. A daughter of Heimdall? Now that is one Asgard of twist. So unpredictable, so intriguing. I wish you the best for this fic continuation.
Although, would the fact of Kagome's heritage obscure her relationship with Steve? Although her half-Midgard blood should undertake their pairing.

Good luck, Cap, for your pursuit of the demi goddess! The both of you, by possessing such golden hearts, truly deserve each other.

Anyway, humbly forgive this one sappy comment.

Jayne chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
wow lol twist or what i cant wait to see how you end this :) i hope you update soon
deebeth89 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Enjoyed the heck out of this, kind of sorry to see it end in 1 more chapter.
amb520 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Well that was surprising! I'll be looking forward to seeing reactions and explanations next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Katarin Kishika chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
What? Next would be the last chapter? Oh my god... I want more! Lol.

Anyway great chap.
Thornado chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
The healing, especially "it feels like love... like God Himself is holding you." brought tears to my eyes, negl. This chapter was pure perfection.

I can't believe next chapter's gonna be the last already! I hope Steve gets to have a happy ending with Kagome?

lol I bet Tony's gonna be mad he missed all the action. XD
Sugar0o chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
i wasnt expected that! kidna fell in love just now! more please!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »