Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Oh my gosh this story is just so crazy good! Please update again super soon please!

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Lorelei evans chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE this! please update again soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I loved this chapter! You got so much info on her, and her past. I can't wait till your next chapter! Please make it soon.
Spastic Freak chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Super fantastic chapter! Loved it! Kagome is amazing and I LOVE that she is a daughter of Heimdall! Simply marvelous! I'm sure dealing with Nick Fury next chapter will be fun!
Jacque' la Kitsune chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Oh this is getting good... This story is really unique, can't wait to see what happends next
moga chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
love it please update soon
Ladytygon chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I can't wait to read chapter 4! Everything is truly explained in this short story and I love it!
kristina.m.haynes.3 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Totally good but I hope you don't make her leave I want her to stay with Captain America lol! Thank you so much for the new chapter!
Stina
Kage Hasu chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Wow - just wow. This is by FAR the best InuYasha/Avengers crossover I've read. Awesome job!
Angel Girl5 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Please tell me Fury ticks off Daddy and gets his hind end chewed out/kicked!

Can't wait fir the next chapter!
darksilvercloud chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Woohooo. Things are getting so interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next especially since fury is going to be there.
kakashixangela chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
woah that healing part was so cool! and somehow she's the child of heimdall? xD
Askosh Mosey chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Sweet mother of Valkyrie.

This absolutely exceeds everyone's expectation I believe. A daughter of Heimdall? Now that is one Asgard of twist. So unpredictable, so intriguing. I wish you the best for this fic continuation.
Although, would the fact of Kagome's heritage obscure her relationship with Steve? Although her half-Midgard blood should undertake their pairing.

Good luck, Cap, for your pursuit of the demi goddess! The both of you, by possessing such golden hearts, truly deserve each other.

Anyway, humbly forgive this one sappy comment.

xD
Jayne chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
wow lol twist or what i cant wait to see how you end this :) i hope you update soon
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »