Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
Tempest S chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Kinda confused if the angry one is Hullk or Loki or someone else.
Shado Kitsune chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Waah! What a place to stop! Hope to read more soon. I can't wait for Kagome to meet Banner. OH, and her meeting with Tony could be absolutely hilarious! Keep up the awesome job, onegai! Shado _
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Loved it! Can a bullet even hit her through her powers? Hope to see her calm down Hulk. Please update soon!:)
MidnightReader1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely love this story:D Love how Kagome has some control over her powers, love that she thought Bruce was an oni(youki)
Love the pairing Steve/Kagome haha can't wait for the pervert Tony to come into the story:)
Looking forward to the next chapter:Dxx
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Omg I love you and your writing skills! Pure perfection at every turn! The little tidbits of Japanese and Chinese culture were perfect little addons to make this a purely amazing fic! I'm hooked and I can not wait for the next chapter! I NEED to read more soon! *makes grabby hands*

-HBWD
BookFinder chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
cool! i can't wait for the next installment!
darksilvercloud chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Nice bit on the cooking to get information. Can't wait to see what happens next with kagome releasing her powers and the oni *grins* coming into the story :)))
Jayne chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
well thats a wrap lol i cant wait to see what you think of next i hope you update again soon :)
aj07to chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wow a crossover that's longer than 200 words! I'm sooo happy!
Great story so far I really want to know more on what happened to kagome...what is the void that you were talking about? I've got a couple of ideas but I'll speculate for now only.

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
D: DANGIT! MORE! *throws update bribery c0okies in your general direction! and i kidna hope that kagome can take Natasha out!
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
THAT WAS GREAT! loved the efforts steve made to entertain, the politeness... the traditional breakfast and its components in detail was a treat. to have her field and sidestep their inquiries. and the display of her powers... magnificent!

loves this!
Diane chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Really liking this, except the fact that it ended on a really evil cliffy, hope you manage to get the next chapter out soon.
Angel Girl5 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Woo-hoo!

Time for Kagome to kick some arse!
TintedLoveStory chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You made me almost use vulgar language in the unexpected shot of awesomeness. Good work.
New Moon Promise chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Love it! Please Update Sooooooooon!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »