Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
j-LO.lemon chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
ahhhh no you finished plz continue
Thornado chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Dangit! Don't leave me hanging, man! More please? Love love love this story so much already!
kakashixangela chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
i love this! totally unique compared to some others i've read before! update soon please!
Izno chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Wow... this is amazing work! o_O love it!
Miss Saryna chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I very much enjoy this! Very curious how this is going to go! How is Kagome going to respond to the Hulk/Bruce? xD I'm looking forward to it! :D Update soon, please?
Applejax XD chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
i wonder what gto bruce going?, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
Tempest S chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Kinda confused if the angry one is Hullk or Loki or someone else.
Shado Kitsune chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Waah! What a place to stop! Hope to read more soon. I can't wait for Kagome to meet Banner. OH, and her meeting with Tony could be absolutely hilarious! Keep up the awesome job, onegai! Shado _
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Loved it! Can a bullet even hit her through her powers? Hope to see her calm down Hulk. Please update soon!:)
MidnightReader1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely love this story:D Love how Kagome has some control over her powers, love that she thought Bruce was an oni(youki)
Love the pairing Steve/Kagome haha can't wait for the pervert Tony to come into the story:)
Looking forward to the next chapter:Dxx
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Omg I love you and your writing skills! Pure perfection at every turn! The little tidbits of Japanese and Chinese culture were perfect little addons to make this a purely amazing fic! I'm hooked and I can not wait for the next chapter! I NEED to read more soon! *makes grabby hands*

-HBWD
BookFinder chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
cool! i can't wait for the next installment!
darksilvercloud chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Nice bit on the cooking to get information. Can't wait to see what happens next with kagome releasing her powers and the oni *grins* coming into the story :)))
Jayne chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
well thats a wrap lol i cant wait to see what you think of next i hope you update again soon :)
aj07to chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wow a crossover that's longer than 200 words! I'm sooo happy!
Great story so far I really want to know more on what happened to kagome...what is the void that you were talking about? I've got a couple of ideas but I'll speculate for now only.

Can't wait for your next chapter!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »