Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Awesome chapter! Hope you update again soon!
Spastic Freak chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Ahhhhh! I love this! I look forward to your next update! I can't wait to see what happens next! Unleash the Kagome!
KEdakumi chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Natasha going all 'mama bear' there. Too cool. Can't wait to see what happens when Kagome meets the Hulk. Wouldn't she have known him through the news though, even if she didn't feel him being an oni, she would deduce who's energy she was feeling, wouldn't she?
Can't wait for more!
KEdakumi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Such a good start. Usually I only comment when I get caught up with a story, but this is very well written and has captured my attention. I love how you are combining the two stories and managing to keep everyone IC so far. Can't wait to read more!
Lorelei evans chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
oooooohhhhh O.O I can't wait for the next update!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh wow that was crazy good and it went so fast for ! Please
Update again soon.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
minory-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
please update! amazing :3
amb520 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Seems promising. I'll be interested to see where this goes.
Jayne chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love this so she is immortal I can't wait till you update this I really enjoyed it and hope you update soon :)
New Moon Promise chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ooooooh! Interesting! Please Update Sooooon!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i like this very much and i like the pairing (although my OTP in this fandom is and always be kagome and the puppy, you haven't vilified him or given her any hope of ever seeing him again so i'm not entirely opposed to reading this) and i like that steve's very old fashioned and will be and do the honorable thing as would be acceptable in the 1930's. i am old and old fashioned and i like that era (i've still got some 1930's vintage clothing from the '70's when disco brought the 30-40's retro look).

i really appreciate the efforts at cultural accuracy. i will look into robert van guelik as i've already read buck... thanks! have you read 'shogun' by james clavell? the book gives a good feel for the culture right after the sengoku jidai (warring states era) although samurai and upper classes would have similar attitudes in the earlier eras.
gin
Askosh Mosey chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm very much excited on how this couple would turn out! By the holy, this is a very lovely start. Good job!
Miyukiyama chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awesome first chapter. I anxiously wait for more :)
kristina.m.haynes.3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I totally love it so far! And I must say so happy its the Cap! I love him and think he would be PERFECT with Kagome! Can't wait to read each new chapter, thank you for the new story!
Stina
darksilvercloud chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Liking what I've just read. I'm hoping to read more soon!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »