Reviews for Between Now and Destiny
MidnightReader1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely love this story:D Love how Kagome has some control over her powers, love that she thought Bruce was an oni(youki)
Love the pairing Steve/Kagome haha can't wait for the pervert Tony to come into the story:)
Looking forward to the next chapter:Dxx
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Omg I love you and your writing skills! Pure perfection at every turn! The little tidbits of Japanese and Chinese culture were perfect little addons to make this a purely amazing fic! I'm hooked and I can not wait for the next chapter! I NEED to read more soon! *makes grabby hands*

-HBWD
BookFinder chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
cool! i can't wait for the next installment!
darksilvercloud chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Nice bit on the cooking to get information. Can't wait to see what happens next with kagome releasing her powers and the oni *grins* coming into the story :)))
Jayne chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
well thats a wrap lol i cant wait to see what you think of next i hope you update again soon :)
Luna401 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wow a crossover that's longer than 200 words! I'm sooo happy!
Great story so far I really want to know more on what happened to kagome...what is the void that you were talking about? I've got a couple of ideas but I'll speculate for now only.

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
D: DANGIT! MORE! *throws update bribery c0okies in your general direction! and i kidna hope that kagome can take Natasha out!
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
THAT WAS GREAT! loved the efforts steve made to entertain, the politeness... the traditional breakfast and its components in detail was a treat. to have her field and sidestep their inquiries. and the display of her powers... magnificent!

loves this!
Diane chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Really liking this, except the fact that it ended on a really evil cliffy, hope you manage to get the next chapter out soon.
Angel Girl5 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Woo-hoo!

Time for Kagome to kick some arse!
TintedLoveStory chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You made me almost use vulgar language in the unexpected shot of awesomeness. Good work.
New Moon Promise chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Love it! Please Update Sooooooooon!
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Awesome chapter! Hope you update again soon!
Spastic Freak chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Ahhhhh! I love this! I look forward to your next update! I can't wait to see what happens next! Unleash the Kagome!
KEdakumi chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Natasha going all 'mama bear' there. Too cool. Can't wait to see what happens when Kagome meets the Hulk. Wouldn't she have known him through the news though, even if she didn't feel him being an oni, she would deduce who's energy she was feeling, wouldn't she?
Can't wait for more!