Reviews for The Terran Legion
Just call me ZS chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
*sighs* Okay man, you do what you feel is right. While I do feel like the Terran Story was a little iffy, just due to not much story base of it, mostly just explaining and him owning everyone, which is always fun but it felt like something was missing. I will wait longer for you, because I know good things come from you, just as fish and water will flow through a river. I can wait as long as needed. You ain't losing this reader.
ScarsOfThePast chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Face Palm* I respect you as an author but you really need to think about the story more in the future.
Strykeruk chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Hi East Bridge,

Don't worry, I'm fine with your decision, after all it's your series. I'm looking forward to the new Zerg story.

Strykeruk out.
Cryostasis chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Thank you for your honesty. I am a big fan of your work, but I did mention in the past how rushed the Terren Legion felt.

I am especially looking forward to your Zerg Swarm - Neo story now. The descriptors you made of the indevidual zerg species as they were introduced were fearsome in scope, and accentuated by the art and closeups within Heart of the Swarm. I can't agree with your Trio theory in this game though, since Swarmlings and Jumping Banelings made up the core of my campaign army, but I digress. If you can manage to put as much story and character development into a tale of the Zerg multiplying and overrunning everything like you did before and promised to do again, then your next story is going to be phenominal!
syed chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I was wondering with your rewrites, any chance the magic systems will get more explored and explained? they never seemed clear to me. Could we see more hybridings of the insert faction and magic? lie elemental zerg, or focus/tools for magic.
kinglugia chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I await your neo Zerg Swarm.
Oth Thakom chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
K have fun :D
SpaceRicePirate chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
God Damn It East Bridge!
RefleR chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Very annoying but i can understand your feelings on the matter, and you do write good and have good ideas cant really ask for more i will continue reading.
Pwnbot chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Good your Terrans were way too overpowered. traveling 5000 mph, infinite queen analogues, instant knowledge of super advanced technology, etc
the entire thing should be more gradual with the reforging and and the unlocking of technology
also as this is the Terrans you should consider replacing the hellions or whatever with robotic analogues in a more post skynet but without the central intelligence or one that isn't making concerted effort to wipe out all humans or one that used to be around but was successfully destroyed by surviving humans
for new robots there could be special extra deadly robots or ones connected to the central intelligence wandering and gathering scrap to build more robots
for food people could trade scrap or the robots' power cores for food grown hydroponically or created through that mass energy converter but geared specifically to making food as for why there is so many of them they could have been a household item like an oven
Abyssal Angel chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Aw man... so looking forward to this too... I can hardly call you on it though, since I've had to call mulligan on two of my stories as well, though only one of which is posted on fanfiction.

Hey, is there any chance you'd be able and willing to read and review my story? It is based off of yours, but I like to think it's at least original enough to not be considering copycatting. I'd love to see what the original writer of 'The Zerg Swarm' thinks of my 'For The Swarm'. If not, that's cool. Couldn't hurt to at least ask.

I look forward to reading The Zerg Swarm - Neo until then! :)
eldarhunter chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Bad! East Bridge Bad!

that said i had a feeling that this was coming and you are doing this for free so we have no right to complain.

Looking forward to the new swarm Good Luck and God Speed
VoidOmni chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I have followed your stories since the first chapter of Zerg Swarm series came out. It would be a lie to say i'm unperturbed by your story scrapping, but i'm glad to know that you write not with a desire to satisfy your reader with the best quality and plot. (Still, I wish you'd update faster.) I'll continue to support your writings. GLHF BRO :D
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
East man, ya gotta stop...
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013