Reviews for The Terran Legion
kenegi chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
... What!?... So as long as you eventually go back to the Terran later.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Darn it... D:

Why! T_T

Well... Hopefully the other one will be as good and last longer. These stories are very nice to red...
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Oi vey; I don't blame you, I gotta get my hands on Heart of the Swarm myself, but sadly I'm too busy. Looking forwards to the new story and hopefully, Night, Emily, Gemma and Dawn

SE
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Excuse me, if you're going to put this... I think you should have Ch 1 of your new fic up first, just so taht people can subscribe to it and tell you their thoughts about how you started off.

Loyally awaiting an update as usual...
Syutian chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Dawww...I liked it. Oh well, hope your next story is as good!
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I HATED terran legion and I'm glad you finally realized how awkward it was

What you did well or was interesting: well written i guess. the concept of the world were using seemed interesting enough. Still you should make strides to diversify it from the world you used in The Zerg Swarm

What you didn't do well: TOOO ZERGY (WTF IS WITH THIS NANITE CRAP. Nanite . . . just no),
Your characters don't act human at all (your guy seems disconnected and it works with the zerg thing but it doesn't work here. He SHOULD BE FREAKIN HUMAN),
The Premise, while interesting, is poorly executed (As said before, you're just emulating Zerg stuff into Terran technology. The nanite energy and useage should completely be removed)
You rush the story way too quickly and I don't end up caring for anyone of those characters (you almost just tell us to care for the sake of the story rather than helping us sympathize),
Crossover? Really? (Don't crossover stuff, the story just ends up more like a personal fantasy rather than something interesting to read),

Suggestions
1. Your character is from the world you created and does NOT have memories from our world. A shooting star falls to the ground and the character comes to the star and finds that its acutally a large vessal made by the Terrans. He goes in and is accidentally identified as a Terran and thus the AI puts him as a priority controller for the ship. This can go on to follow the typical format of creating an empire and stuff.

2. Your character is from our world and his memories get transported into a TERRAN. The ship the Terran is on crash lands and it will be up to him to survive on the harsh world. He'll use Terran Technology, make new technology, and get cooler stuff as the story progresses and he can end up either establishing an empire (Which I do NOT recommend for this set up) or he can just go on a typical "adventure" of saving damsels in distress, killing evil wizards, etc etc.
rongladiator chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Well...let me know when you release your Protoss Version...okay? Also any chance of introducing either HK-47 or HK-51 in your Terran Legion story? He'd make a great Companion for your Main Character.
DaLintyMan chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Well, it had forgotten the fact that they weren't the Zerg, so no thousands of minions within weeks.
Still, I like your stories, and you were the one to think of this first, so that deserves some customer loyalty.
kaazmiz chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Well this is a serious boomer, did seem like a good read... but yeah those litle details and similarites to the swarm version were realy obvious, and stood out. Atleast to those that read it.
The world setting is realy nice and can definetly be reused, but i do hope you make the begining realy hard and anoying for the main hero. Have him get down and dirty collecting some resources, securing a field to build his first instalation, that would be nothing more than a litle forge or nanofactory. Dont give him all powerfull AI at the very begining, something like a weak doll with servos and muscels made of wire (eccerobot).
You could even have him wake up as the central unit only to find the data corupted and unusable, and find ways around the unacessible technologies.
Then brew some mildly anoying trouble for him. It always help the story if the hero cant solve every problem that anoys him.

As for the long term, why not have him dig out his own trouble? Desert spawning half the globe with aincient artefacts? Why bring the necrons to life or something similar.

Hope you will get your pashion for this back.
And good luck with swarm-neo.
Orez Lanrete chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
No problems, take your time. I'll be looking forward to it. Though I hope you keep this story up, just to help others to create ideas or to inspire them. Though if you don't mind, could you post something on this story or back in The Zerg Swarm to alert us when your new story comes out.
Thanks
Orez
Phoenixbat chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
FUCK AGAIN STOP TEASING US DAMMIT!
Lucem Yoru chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I'm feeling pretty annoyed right now but... well the author knows best. Good luck with The Zerg Swarm - Neo, I'll look forward to reading it.
Capito Celcior chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
YES! I seriously missed your Zerg story, I thought it was pretty great, and this story just didn't hold my interest at all.

I had to watch each update of this story because I had you on author alert waiting SOLELY for the promised Zerg re-vamp that was to come after this story...

But when I noticed how few words there were, I was sure it would be an authors note. Unsure wether or not it was a message of leaving the Fanfictio nworld or not, I had to check it out.

And though others might feel a bit upset, to me this is the best news you could have given. Good luck with The Zerg Swarm - Neo.
Selamanra chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Damn man. Make up your mind. Good to know, anyway. Check your PM/inbox, by the way.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »