Reviews for Unfulfilled
Nekoyaz chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Damn that was good. It's my favorite kind of horror. I love it a bitter sweet ending. It's so sad and my heart bleeds for both of them
SouthParkKyman chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I'm at a lost for words, this is amazing.
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Mr. Bombastic chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wait
Wait Should I like, cry
Or should I be terrified
Can I do both
Perfectly written, good job!
LuRedHood chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Dang, I knew his would hurt.

I've read your works a loooong time ago and only now I decided to drop by again to re read some, and found this sad, sad story. Funny, I had almost forgotten how amazing your Fics are.

In any case, this is a lovely yet bittersweet story, so much love that never happened. I truly loved it :)
And I hope I can come back and read more and more from you!
radiany chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
...goddamn it mari.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this is hauntingly sad and so very beautiful
ladystormsea chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is so wonderful... I started crying at the end of it. The most heart-breaking part was where Francis and Ivan both stayed back for Arthur's memory, and Francis never fell in love again. It just shows how deeply connected they were, but they never even met! I guess it's like they just can't survive without each other, that if Arthur died, Francis would 'die' too.

My other favorite part was when Francis discovered Arthur's body. That scene was just so, so profound for some reason. To be a ghost watching your corpse waste away and no one remembers you...

You have a great story here! It's not your usual fluffy style, but it's just so amazing. Shows how wonderful an author you are.
BlazingKaiogra chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I was kind of against reading this at first because I'm not really into this kind of genre, but I'm glad I did. The way you wrote everything...it's just so beautiful. There's something to it that just really strikes me.

And not only this fic, but your others as well. I absolutely love your FrUK fics! In fact, I've gone through your works and read just about all of them. The way you write FrUK is amazing. You bring out the best of both characters and make their relationship...work, for lack of a better word. .;

Anyways, I came here to tell you I think you're just wonderful. Not only do you write for my favorite Hetalia ship, but you're such a talented writer too!

So, keep up the good work! :3
lovemeartless chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hi, Marie ( lovemeartless ) here! I was happy as can be when I saw your new story, but I immediately dreaded it when I saw it was tragic. But knowing you wrote it, I also knew anything you write on my two most loved characters will be out of love and I wasn't wrong. I won't lie and say I didn't want a sequel because I can't stand them being so sad, but as it is, this is yet another amazing masterpiece. I think what's so amazing is that they didn't even get to actually meet and yet I was able to feel so much love already. It was an excruciatingly heartbreaking and yet beautiful experience. Again I feel so proud and lucky to have been graced with your work. You really bring out the glory of frUK! Thank you for sharing this! Much love PS: I tried to post this review 3 times already about a week ago but it wouldn't show up! T T
Aiko-do chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hello marinoaļ¼
I'm a Chinese Hetalia fan and F/r/a/n/c/e&E/n/g/l/a/n/d fan!NICE TO MEET YOU!
I love your novel soooo much!I wondering if I can translate your novel into Chinese and share it with my friends which are also love Hetalia and France&England?I promise I won't use it to make money,just share on the Internet!
K-Ojousama chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is rather different from your other FrUK fanfics, but I like it nonetheless. It's sad that Francis never met Arthur when he was still alive :(
sillygrl1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What a beautifully haunting piece! This story was different from your usual ones, with a heavier and more mysterious tone that I think was executed very well! I was curious from the beginning, and the way you slowly built up the events and provided pieces of the story added to the suspense even more. The ending is extremely evocative as well. Not only Arthur's but Francis' and Ivan's pain too were so real;;;; The scenes at Arthur's grave are both bitter and lovely and wow. I'm left speechless, in a wonderful way. Keep up the good work!
bobness chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Yes, I'll just go to my closet now and sob my heart out. ;A;

But, seriously, this story was so good. I was hooked from beginning to end (however sad it made me). Great job!
Polinia chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved it! Love, love, love!
Another fantastic story! your writing style is amazing! The feelings, the pace and the plot...If you changed the names you could even publish it :)