Reviews for Europe, here we come
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 28 . 7/20/2005
great story!
escape5 chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
love to ff its different from most and ur thinking outside the bax on limitations continue bye
Beth Pryor chapter 28 . 10/10/2004
I just spent the afternoon reading the entire thing. Thanks for taking the time to put together such a great story. I really enjoyed it and do enjoy all of your work that I have read so far.
Lorency chapter 28 . 6/23/2004
Wahh! I loved this story. I cried and I laughed. You made the whole Logan & Max story come true. That's really impressive.

The way you described how Logan felt how people were looking at him and how Max supported him.

And she made her move as soon as they came to England. Go Max!

Thank you for a wonderful couple of hours when I read this story. Like my teacher once said: To part is to die a little.

And this is how I feel about this story.

Peace out!
Hopeful Scribbler chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I love this story, and It needs a sequel... you can't just leave us hangin like that...we might cry, or go chain ourselves to trees... I WANNA SEQUEL!
LOL,
Protoge
Tammy-Jet chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Conseidering all of the training the Manticore's got, and the fact that languages probably would have been taught first, shouldn't Max know German? Just a thought. I like the story, interesting idea. No Pulse in Europe, I wonder how that would change things.
zusanli chapter 28 . 8/24/2003
Good writing in all your stories, I especially like the ones playin'in Europe. And seeing more of Logan's family. Keep your ideas flowing.
egbkid chapter 28 . 8/6/2003
cool story. should do a sequal, like 10 years later or something.

egbkid
Margaret chapter 28 . 8/6/2003
This was a really good story I luved the ending:)
Kylia chapter 28 . 8/4/2003
I just read your whole story beginning to end and wow it was good! I loved it you HAVE to write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Kylia
JoJo chapter 28 . 8/3/2003
That was great. What an ending, very nice. _
Avelyn Lauren chapter 28 . 8/3/2003
Hey this was definitely a perfect way of ending this story short of them having a wedding! I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this story pretty soon if you don't get to terribly busy. Keep writing and enjoy!
x5 452 chapter 28 . 8/3/2003
good i liked this story alot and i whis it was not over please wright more soon if you are let me know.

x5 452
Jade-Tessier chapter 28 . 8/3/2003
aw- i love it! great job!
Steffi chapter 28 . 8/3/2003
Hey, nice wrap up! It'll be quite a challenge for both of them to have another child to take care of, but I'm sure they'll manage! And maybe you'll really write a sequel sometime? I'd really like that! But now let me shed a little tear about the story being over... :-) I enjoyed reading it so much!

Steffi