Reviews for Just a Ghost?
Jasmine chapter 17 . 4/19
*Shaking my lappy* ''Need. More. Words. On. The. Screen! '' *pout*
Come on. Update soon! U r killing me. Can't wait to see what Mal's dad has got to talk abt to Andria. And I still don't understand why Mal's siblings wants to kill him? *scowling*
I hate 'em already!
Anyway, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE! Pretty please. *big doe-eyes* U know this luk is irresistible! So u gotta do what I am asking u to do. ;) :D
Klisha Garter chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
No offence, but when I first saw this story, I didn't think it would be that good, but I was dead wrong! This story is amazing! You are an awesome story teller! I don't know if you plan on finishing it or not, but if you would, that would be awesome. Peace!
DJShayShay.xx chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Yes, the brother is still alive and I don't like the father... I don't trust him but we have to wait and see...
Kemple chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Wait... that's IT?! AND JUST WHEN THE STORY WAS GETTING GOOD, AND THE CLIFFHAN- CLIIIFFHAAAANGEEEERRRR! :O

Maaaann, had i known the story was THIS good, i would've been on every. Dang. Chapter. I mean, especially when came in the she has Three Days to live thing; i would've been like: DAWN OF FIRST DAY- 72 Hours Remain. The MOON will come crashing down!

And, wow, talk about character development. Though Tommy helped with decoding Andria, she gave both us AND Malcolm every detail of her past, reasons (well... motives) about why she became a vampire Hunter. With that, it surprised us that it wasn't for Hell-bent revenge, rather to protect.

Malcolm, oooohhhh that guy. Gotta say, first came the bragging, then entered the nagging, then suddenly the two perfect for each other... SADLY, she doesn't remember that she loves him; she's in denial, right now (Clock Town). (Btw, don't you just HATE Kaless and Inaura right at this moment... OOO, I JUST WANNA STRANGLE THEN TO DEATH...) -_-

Anyway, that's all i have to say at this moment. PLEASE UPDATE! Seriously, it's been like... A YEAR since you've done so, and LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER, nonetheless (I'm looking at you, person by the cliff). Really want-no; NEED the story to update on new chapter. That's all, thank you.

Thank you, and may your denial "not go at an angle." -JoshJepson
Littledevil23 chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I am in love with this story please update soon
DJShayShay.xx chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
The Dad here now...What next
AlexandraSterling41 chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
omg please update soon I got to know what his dad is gonna do
dolly777 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Pliz pliz write the next chapter pliz can't wait is awesome story so pliz write soon
immafungirl chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
more i want some more
dolly777 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Can't wait for the whole story pliz up date soon love the story pliz pliz update sooooooooooooooon big fan
AlexandraSterling41 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
god he is such an ass. please update soon
DJShayShay.xx chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Mal, Hurry Up AND FIND HER
Ali chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
This whole fanfic was amazing I read it from start to finish I am so excited to find out what happens to andria! But I find a little weird that she's going to be stronger than mal. And yeah I know this sounds kinda weird but I'm happy that Rick is out of the picture (sorta) and tommy is..dying? (That part kinda caught me by surprise). I was just looking through random fanfics and this one popped up and I read from start to finish. The grammar could use a little work, but other than that great job!
Mowgli723 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Defile her in every way possible?! *Shudders*
Will someone please murder Kaless! I BEG YOU!
McKenzie Vallir chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Wow, this chapter was really intense! I loved it and can't wait to see where it goes from here- I actually have so many questions!

What exactly is Andria?
Will Mal come to the rescue?
Will tommy survive?
Why was Rick so unconcerned for tommy (I've decided that I don't like him)?
How will they defeat the witch?
Will she get her old body back or stay in the new one?
How will Mal react when he sees Andria this way (Im hoping he dramatically loses his mind with rage- that's always fun ;))?
Will Mal as Andria become a couple (I'm really hoping an affirmative!)?

Anyways- ill stop pestering you with my questions however I will say I found several speeming mistakes throughout the chapter- like when she says that he can dish it out etc. so if I where you I would go through and read the chapter aloud an just find those little mistakes :)

Well that's all from me- I am seriously looking forward to the next chapter *fan girl scream* please please please update soon :D