Reviews for Antiqua Draco (Ancient Dragon)
ElectricalNinja chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I was really confused yeah I skipped but this is not Rosario vampire it's them battling somewhere in the random
ElectricalNinja chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
might want to try ignitus for a last name I don't care its just a thought
RavenKnight89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
It's good, trust me buddy, your just like me, we create characters but people shit them. But don't over charge your characters power, have them train to get their, have them have a reason for the story. That's my only concern. But don't listen to the jackasses, because they only want to control you, just give them the middle finger and continue. Yes people do like under dogs but if you over power the character, reviewers get pissed about it. Just don t listen to them, my advice, don't put the Oc in a fanfic, write the character on a piece of paper and continue from there
Horace Pinker chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
"This chapter is mostly just a flashback a day or two before Draco flew to Japan. This may not help the fact people say he's overpowered, but keep in mind that he does tap into Nocturn's power. So, yeah, this is just basically an idea of the battle with a mad man that wants to kill Draco."

What does it matter with that explanation? He's still a Mary Sue regardless if Naruto tapped into the Kyuubi, er wait if Draco tapped into Nocturn's power or not.

The story is still far from being good because you just can't grasp the fact that 99.9 of us don't want to see Draco as the main character and have the entire plot revolve around him all the time. Here we have an entire chapter of nothing but him showing off his Mary Sue prowess. Great, that'll really bring readers back into the fold.

Not only that we have another OC Keo who even takes up more of the spotlight away from the other Rosario characters who 99.9 of us come here to read about. Not that they're actually involved in the plot or anything other than being cheerleaders or gophers for the Mary Sue. That and your characterization of them is just bad. Don't feel too bad since you OC writers always do that.

Hell with it though and have at it. Maybe next time you'll write something that the rest of the 99.9 will be interested in. Ghostly Writer is the freaking poster child of that concept.
Grim Slayer Reaper chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I find this story really interesting. I never read one were there was a have dragon in it. I think the story can be carried on. I would like to see how far it will get. It seems to me it will be a good story. Even though its good already.
Ice90 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You've got potential, yet you destroy your character.
How about you retry? This time though, no overpowered Mary Sue.

Here's a hint:
People like underdog characters, ones that struggle and deal with intense situations. Characters that inspire us, connect to us and are able to develop. This however, is not the standard Tsukune. He's just a whimp. And it certainly isn't an overpowered entity either!
Emily chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I really like it. i think your idea is brilliant. my only criticism is that the story is moving a bit fast, so i have to really concentrate to figure out whats happening. having said that, i really liked the driver in the first chapter, and Noctorn. i can't wait for the biggest bully in the school to pick on Draco, Draco flick him/her/it off, and the bully run away scared. (or at least i thats a scene i'm including in my head with this story). i really like what you have here (and i never review). thanks
And please please please write more!
AGhostlyWriter chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I'm usually a nice reviewer. However, after what you just pulled, it is my goal to make Guesto's review sound tame. If you want to skip the massacre, scroll down to my last three paragraphs to get straight to the stuff that'll give you back some hope though I strongly recommend that you go through all of my review, you'll be a better writer for it.

I'll start off easy. Can you write properly? Apart from a few mistakes, yes you can. In fact, I would like to see you try writing something other than an OC story after your done with this pathetic piece of rubbish because I hold out hope that you actually have potential.

Now comes the obvious part. I don't care how much you bash Twilight, not even that can make up for this perversion of a story you put out. Your OC/Gary Stu/supercharged/overpowered character was capable of scaring the Bus Driver? Not likely.

So your character's name is Draco and he was named like that because he's a dragon? That would be like calling a vampire Vampyr. Let's be honest, have you ever heard of a vampire being called that? I didn't think so.

But what killed me was how blatant it was: In your own words, "he is as powerful as a god", he is "the source of evil". Does the kid have a cult dedicated to him yet or will he wait until after he graduates to get one? Oh but I forgot, the way Yukari described dragons, he may just start his cult with Tsukune and the others, right? You established he was more interesting than Tsukune? He's the freaking link between Humanity and monsters. You also established he had a strong will because he can resist Nocturn who seems every bit as Gary Stu as Draco, is your character that perfect? And icing on the cake, he can control water and fire.

Finally, your attempts at toning him down failed miserably. He's only half dragon? So he's only a demi-god instead of a full blown one. You make Chuck Norris look like a pansy.

There are other things wrong with your OC but I'll stop here. I think I've demolished this story enough.

In conclusion, lose the damn OC, it will only hurt your story. In case you're wondering why I'm so hard on you, it's because I myself was an OC writer at one point. After scrapping my story thanks to honest reviews like Guesto, I turned my writing around and started writing semi-decent stories.

I believe you can do the same thing. Keep writing, lose the OC mentality and get back in the damn game. I want to see you writing some damn good stories after this so get on it.

I'll be watching.
BP chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Guesto can be an ass, but have to agree with he/she's review when it concerns your character. Way too powerful and this chapter really didn't help your case. Yukari pointing out that fact with her dragon statement. Added with he now has an inner being? Yet another OC that's going to take the main character reigns. Did get a good laugh with his "I'm not giving you my last name" part. What a badass and who cares if she's a teacher?

That's also the problem they mentioned. Although I personally don't mind an OC in a story as long as they aren't the only main character, overpowered Gary Stu, and the story doesn't revolve around them. I guess both counts are kind of moot at this point huh.

At least Tsukune was awake this chapter, but the impression I get off him isn't all that good.

Had a small problem with the ease of how you put yourself with the cast and their easy going attitude toward your character as well. Not exactly sure when this takes place, but with events that happened in the past they're not likely to be so opened arms with strangers like how you have them.

Kurumu with just a brief appearance seemed OOC with her bitch statement too.
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Mary Sues. I hate them. Don't make Mary Sues its okay for a person to be powerful. But make it where they train to that level. Alright. While he has power a weakness is important. :P
guesto chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great, another Potter nut. Otherwise who would use the name Draco for a name? At least it isn't an American like most of you guys use. Props for that, but sadly it's all downhill from there.

Not only are you ASAP'ing the I gotta thrust my character into the Rosario gang's inner sanctum. You have the bus driver pointing the way and BAAM they appear!

Good ole Vincent pointed out the main problem and reason the story will sink faster than the Titanic. The obvious fact that your character is a Mary Sue and well he should know. hehe

You might say I'm being overly judgmental since he just appeared, really? He's a dragon of some kind and I wouldn't be surprised if he's some mixture of dragon/human/vampire hybrid type of deal. Let's not also forget that he can summon not one, but two swords. Yeah, your character isn't a Mary Sue like I hold no dislike for OC's. Hell, the title is even named after him.

It's also obvious how you're portrayal of Tsukune is probably going to go. Not too well since he wasn't even conscious in your Mary Sue's grand entrance.
uub chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
not a bad beginning hope you have a good plot to go with your oc since he seems a bit overpowered also as a piece of advice get ready for some flames as most guys in RV fans are hard on ocs
Vincent Arturian chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Brave venture, but you might want to lay back on your character's power level.