Reviews for Three strikes and you're out
raileht chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Naughty school girl Alicia...ooh, boy. Pulling out the big guns. Yowza.
raileht chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Yeah...you're definitely trying to kill me. Holy...that was frigging hot.

I'm not sure I can swear here but you bet your arse I'm swearing like heck right this very moment.
TehreemS chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Lmao so here's my real review hun ;) it was such a beautiful end to a brilliant story. I love that she told Peter about the kiss, I would have never thought of her telling him before but now I really hope she does!
Tehreem chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
love this hun! so glad your muse came back :DDDDDDDD I WISH THIS STORY WAS DEDICATED TO ME TBH BUT IT'S COOL I LIKE RANDI EHEHEH. And umm, is the note at the top for me? Because my name is Tehreem... and idk who this 'real' Tehreem is but I assure you, I am also a real person LOL. And don't flatter yourself hun, I am not stalking you. wow I'm hurt
teamWilson chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Heyyyy sorry, I just realized I haven't reviewed this yet! First of all, thanks so much for writing this story, I really REALLY enjoyed it :) You did a wonderful job with it. The epilogue was great, I loved the line about it not being a race but a marathon :) And of course the make-up kiss was really sweet, and that she put her wedding ring back on, awwww!
Thanks again for such a great and entertaining story!
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWH ! Josie, seriously it was GREAT !

It was full of emotion and romantic ! I love how she look shy when she told him that she can't sign the paper because of the law ! It was OBVIOUS that it wasn't because of that ! Peter is so nice and sweet when he talk to her ! Even after what she did.

Seriously, he was right to bring the divorce, I've always agree with that !

Kikidevil17 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
So good you decided to finish this! Gave me som closure! The story was so sad and so sweet. Part of me wishes Alicia does tell Peter about the kiss with Will. Nice way to wrap this story up! Thanks for writing!
Believe78 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Glad you posted it as it was. Makes perfect sense :) So cute and aaaawwww :P Loved how she tried to beat him with his own weapon, the law ;) and how she finally realized she did not need that armor, the simple truth that she still loved him was enough :) Thanks for finishing :)
Steffili chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I love this so much because it's a happy ending. :-) And yes I think that Peter would really forgive her this kiss. ;-)
HH12345 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Can we out vote the divorce? lol
AJM e M chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Damn .. I spent 2 weeks off and when I come back a flood of stories Peter team ... and great stories like this ... They are really doing imagination and good writing goes ... And to fill the gaps perfect this fic ... Congratulations .. Now post the chapter 4, please I beg you ...
Kikidevil17 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Totallyyyyyyyyy EVIL! My poor heart HAHA, how do you do this to me? HAHA! I am so sad, thank god for the epilogue or I would be dying a little! This was so hot, and sad...so many great things! Cannot wait for the epilogue!
Believe78 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
That was really evil, leaving us with this cliffhanger ;) But knowing you, the next chapter will be awesome and you'll make it up to us :) Loved the fight!
Emilie chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Wow that was a pretty intense fight, I love it! Glad to know there's an epilogue, hope you will put it up soon! Great writing as always and a pleasure to read!
Steffili chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
damn. Finally somtething I really hope is NOT happening on the show. :-( But I fear it very well could. Damn. Anyway I love it because it's so hot and the mean cliffhanger ist really bad...but knowing you I hope this won't be so bad in the end after all? *Pleaseeeee* :p