Reviews for The secret
GyMusicAddict chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
Well that end escalated quickly. Still, it was very nice to see a conclusion to this excellent story. I love happy endings. Great job. :)
phnxgrl chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
Great ending I love it! Kudos on a great fic!
Marcia Santos chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
That was cool, pity Teresa can't have children, I love how Emma ( I prefer Charlotte ) like Teresa since the beginning and nobody from the team died. Very good, thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
Great work!
joanacristina.liquer chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
The story is over? She's beautiful, has continued? Hopefully that has continued
Colourful Glitter chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
I want an epilogue. Please? :)
phnxgrl chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved the sadness when each realized Jane was not injured more but Lisbon was dying. I loved how Cho even got emotional. I loved the twist that it was not Lisbon who dies but was Lucy instead. I wonder when the switch happened. Please continue.
MyDreamsForYou chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
Please post the Epilouge! This chapter scared me I really thought that Lisbon was going to die, thanks for not killing her. Love the story such a great job!
GyMusicAddict chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
Whoa there. I had to reread part of this cause I thought Lisbon had died for a bit. I'm overjoyed she didn't though. :) If you had killed her I might just have had to flip something haha. I'm soo glad everyone's okay and I'd love to read the epilogue! :)
Patresa chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
You're so evil with that plot, you barely gave me a heart attack. You really know how to play. And yes, i would love to have an epilogue. It was nice, all the time spent reading your story was worth it.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
Oh I'm so glad she didn't die. Will gladly wait another day for the epilogue. Great work :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
No is it cho or Lisbon or janes child that rook the shot? More please soon love this one! Any more stories ?
GyMusicAddict chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Thank you so much for that, I'm going to be stressed out until the new chapter now. I really really really hope everyone good comes out not dead, I'd say unscathed but that just wouldn't be possible. Haha, I'm quite excited for the next bit. :)
phnxgrl chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I loved the cliff hanger on who was shot. Who was shooting and who screamed. Please continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2013