Reviews for Edge of a Cliff
Anubis Cloudly chapter 8 . 1/20
Hey I know I'm a little late to the party but this fic has become one of my favorite rune factory fics I've read ever and I'd be extremely sad if this fic died so don't lose motivation, after all I'll still read it
ShinyEevee87 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I feel bad for poor Gaius and Raven. I also never liked Wells in the game so it wouldn't surprise me if he was the cause of it all.
diacs chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
and do not miss the next part
malory79080 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Raven?! Where is she?! And this was such an interesting and suspenseful chapter! Keep up the great work. Update whenever you can.
Luckenhaft chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
1. I knew there was something going on at that inn.

2. So the discord within the village is indeed causing the Sharance Tree to wither, and die. Does Wells even care.

3. A stolen paintbrush, and how was the fire caused. Micah should speak with Daria about the paintbrush. She may know about one of her paintbrushed being missing. Wells wouldn't use one of his own paintbrushes. (It would be covered in his fingerprints.) Perhaps someone at the general store saw Wells on near Gauis's home sometime around the vandalism incident, and the fire. Micah should try to convince Marian to take a close examination of the wreckage that was Gauis's house to determine if it was caused by magic or if Wells used some sort of fire-starting tool.

4. Troublesome.

KrazyKoldKyurem613 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
You gotta update this! We all wanna know what happens next!
Luckenhaft chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
(Nods repeatedlyunsure of what to say.) Pretty cold of Wells to just order Gaius to leave like that. Definitely implicates that Wells might be responsible, but I still feel that the truth to this case can't be that simple. Wells might have conspirators.

Marjorie's experimenting on the monsters is something I would like to see some more focus on in the future just to better understand if she could be considered a depraved mad scientist. Maybe her lab is hidden in the basement of her place? (Shrugs.) Just guessing here.

I would reccomend for Micah that he find should try to speak in private with Marian, Pia, and Daria and press them for a much information they can give on what's life is like in the village for the latter two, and what the former might have noticed that was odd at her shop.

Then I would reccomend Micah should try to find some proof, or evidence to what is going on in Sharance.

malory79080 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Oh, no! Poor Gaius...
RedMerchant chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
This is... Incredibly compelling. I'm really angry at the townspeople for kicking Gaius out. (._. )
Can't wait for more! :D
Wilfred Fateburn chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Something tells me it's Wells. I just...Feel that it is.

"Power to turn the town against you"? Mayor. That or Sherman, we have not heard a peep about him.

Or maybe it's a jealous bachelorette haha. I wonder..

And i just had a thought. EVen if they were chased out of town they could technically stay at the Univir settlement (I have no idea how long Raven can maintain phoenix form though)
RomanceDagger chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Update this again soon please. Its so hard to find a good RF story
NEET-Chan chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Amazing story so far, Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
And you're bringing me on the edge of impatience again! XD
Great chapter as always and I still have no idea who it could be.(she must be important thought if she can turn a whole city against one person)
Update ASAP, please.
Luckenhaft chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Hmm... (Frowns while my face tightens up in thought.) Interesting.

Wells seems like he would be to obvious a suspect, but it might be him. I'm still not completely sure it was him.

But that sudden, but brief change in their demeanor that Sakuya, and Shino displayed towards Pia set off some warning bells in my heads.

Let's try, and compile a list of known non-human residents of Sharance: First there is Pia, then there is Gaius, and then there's Daria, I'm not sure Marien, and Marjorie really count as monsters since they are witches.

If we throw in Raven, and Micah who the person doing this knows who they really are then that is all together 5 people. Could it be possible that this person's next targets will be Daria, or Pia?

I think there is a word that coulbe used to describe this person, and it is xenophobic.

malory79080 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
OH, NO! IT'S ON FIRE! This can't be happening! That blacksmith is the world to Raven and Gaius! They made their living out of it! Gaius would be devastated! This person is really ticking me off! How could they do this! I suppose Micah will just have to play Sherlock for a little while...