Reviews for HUNGER GAMES SYOT: The 144th Hunger Games
Zoey Granitz chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
That was SO SAD. I feel so sorry for Emerald. Poor Mave. She's such a good friend. Emerald must have been like a sister to her. So sad.
Zoey Granitz chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
That thing was INTENSE! I like it.
Oreh Keats chapter 41 . 1/12/2014
Hi there. You should do a spin off I would read that.
NEKOKAWAIIPEACE chapter 41 . 1/9/2014
YES! I WANTED BAY TO WIN AND SHE DID! :D
Potatosack97 chapter 41 . 1/8/2014
Whutwhutwhutwhut. Bay won? I honestly thought she was going to die. But seems like I underestimated her. YEEY! Belladonna got in to third place! That's more than I could imagine!
Oh, I hope Patch are in the group of '' dead-but-living'' tribute. Probably not, because Bay drove the dagger into his neck.. but I really wanted him to win though. Lena, wow. I really liked her, always knew that she was a strong tribute. I even thought that she was going win these games. But anyways, I liked her.
following this fanfiction as been a pleasure! So many twist and turns, but i'm so glad I followed this till the very end.
And: YES! I WANT THE FREAKING DELIRIUM SPINOFF 3!
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
The funny thing about Patch is that he was completely different than how I described him... but you manned him so well
a walking travesty chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
:( I don't want to review - I will not review. No, no, I will not. :p Lena's death was horrible, I knew she was going to die rom last night - but it was horrible. ;_; I can't believe Bay won though - that was a low blow to me. I still hate Patch even in death. See people; this is why you should always put your tributes as Bloodbaths. They always get far. ;) Kay, I'm going to stop reviewing and finish my tributes. Can't wait for the Delirium spinoff - please, Hipster?

Bye.
SkyeBird128 chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
So. Bay won.
wwheisenberg chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Ah, I wanted Lena to win. Oh well. Good work! Congrats on finishing your story, that's a HUGE accomplishment! Thanks for writing, Living in Ruins!
Living in Ruins chapter 35 . 1/6/2014
Rankings and placement can be seen on my profile.
These are the Tributes that were rescued and brought to Delirium:
Terra Cuttingweed (D2)
Tide Cecil (D4)
Gavin Finley (D5)
Mave Pugslisi (D7)
HyperCloud chapter 40 . 1/6/2014
Awesome story hope you continue it but I'm still confused is terra alive still?
Starbright22 chapter 34 . 1/6/2014
Hey out of curiosity can you tell us the rankings for all the tributes in what place they were predicted to get.
Potatosack97 chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
Goodbye Mave. You were a good tribute, and a real fighter. Too bad that she passed away, I did really like her (even so, I still like Patch too).
Belladonna, you stupid girl! You went into the maze? There is only danger there!
But if my tribute doesn't win, I'm rooting for Patch. Patch seems like a misunderstood tribute, who is vicious and mean, but I really like him! He has been one of my favourites.
wwheisenberg chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
2dope
a walking travesty chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
Ahhh, final 4! Go my baby! Go! I'm so excited, we're so close to ending the story! :D I'll miss Mave a bit though, he was a nice character. Update soon, dear, I'm excited!