Reviews for Where Feathers Fall
LeleDancerReader chapter 39 . 4/19
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! :3
Eve88 chapter 39 . 3/4
Loved it! Is there a chance you'll be writing a sequel where they live in Hell? ;) And... Is the King of Hell Malphas' father?
Demon's Macabre chapter 38 . 2/21
I wish this would be kuroshitsuji III. If I was the director I would want this as the third movie. Everything is in place perfectly, and thank you for making my day.
Shiina chapter 22 . 1/26
This is really nice! I totally cried when Sebastian was apologizing to the dead Ciel. I'd probably even sob if not for my currenrt location. And wow, the baby's human name, makes me laugh a bit, it's one of my friend's name after all.
Strawberry power chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
So are the void going to do something to one of them later in the story, cause that's what I think will happen but then again...
Guest chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
.gog. when my little sister said this was a good fantiction I did not expect it to be This amazing I swear I was like super happy for I dunno how many chapters and then I cried for about three chapters and then I was like gripping my fone for about two chapters it was so intense but I absolutely adored this fanfiction much love to the author
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
William T Spears is a big bag of twisted dicks...makes me want to take him into a dark dockside alley and show the big bully what 'utterly, utterly vile' and ' incredibly filthy' really looks like...which is to say you've kept him nicely in character.

Lovely to revisit this and re-read it. Just as good the second-or is it third?-time as it was the first.-AR
Grell4574 chapter 39 . 8/14/2013
ive read this story from beginning to end and it is amazing. You are awesome writer keep writing!
Demon's Macabre chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Please not that 'wile' is spelled as 'while'
emmatilton21 chapter 39 . 8/2/2013
Oh my goodness, this was the most amazing story ever. I loved being able to read along as you wrote it. There's just something about being able to tag along for the ride, even if the author doesn't know all of those that read the story, but for each reader that follows, there's a sense of companionship between him/herself and the author. I looked forward to each new chapter and always got excited when a new one came out. I was on vacation when this was published and only just got back now, and when I saw that the description read complete, I was excited and yet also a little sad. Now it's time to find another story, and then another, and then another, falling into a new tale every time.
How peaceful.
End
Yaoi-Lover-6000 chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT CIEL! I'm crying... ; - ;
Yaoi-Lover-6000 chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
O. M. F. G. Mpreg-ness *dies*
Sky'sShadow chapter 39 . 7/25/2013
Oh my goodness I'm late on this review! This story was fantastic! I really liked how you portrayed the confusing emotions of Sebastian and Claude, and Alan and Eric are adorable haha. I didn't actually mind Elijah and Micah (I usually don't like OC's) And I think you wrote Elijah out very well because he actually acts like his supposed human age.

Anyways, you did a great job!
Demon's Macabre chapter 39 . 7/20/2013
I swear i cried a few times when i read this.
i was amazing! OMG!
you r awsome!

-Demon's Macabre signing out!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/19/2013
Absolutely amazing story. I loved it! :)