Reviews for Where Feathers Fall
Rainbow36 chapter 1 . 7/1
Wow, this is really good! it caught my attention right away. It's very well detailed! Good job! keep it up :)
kurohshitsuji chapter 39 . 5/25
Hello. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to read your marvelous story. It was so emotional and beautiful, I fell in love immediently. I adore your Sebastian and your Claude and their relationship. And Elijah and his freckled boyfriend are adorable. Thank you for this story, I mean it with all my heart. It's flawless and it brings hope. Thank you.
blondefox910 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I love this chapter every time I read it. It feels like IM in the story as well but it is so cool I like it alot
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
U broke my feels this is soooo sad I cried but this is great
Luna chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
Best story ever im seriously serious you were an amazing author! :-) :-) :-) :-)
Tricqi Cici chapter 39 . 4/19/2014
Eve88 chapter 39 . 3/4/2014
Loved it! Is there a chance you'll be writing a sequel where they live in Hell? ;) And... Is the King of Hell Malphas' father?
Demon's Macabre chapter 38 . 2/21/2014
I wish this would be kuroshitsuji III. If I was the director I would want this as the third movie. Everything is in place perfectly, and thank you for making my day.
Shiina chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
This is really nice! I totally cried when Sebastian was apologizing to the dead Ciel. I'd probably even sob if not for my currenrt location. And wow, the baby's human name, makes me laugh a bit, it's one of my friend's name after all.
Strawberry power chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
So are the void going to do something to one of them later in the story, cause that's what I think will happen but then again...
Guest chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
.gog. when my little sister said this was a good fantiction I did not expect it to be This amazing I swear I was like super happy for I dunno how many chapters and then I cried for about three chapters and then I was like gripping my fone for about two chapters it was so intense but I absolutely adored this fanfiction much love to the author
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
William T Spears is a big bag of twisted dicks...makes me want to take him into a dark dockside alley and show the big bully what 'utterly, utterly vile' and ' incredibly filthy' really looks like...which is to say you've kept him nicely in character.

Lovely to revisit this and re-read it. Just as good the second-or is it third?-time as it was the first.-AR
Grell4574 chapter 39 . 8/14/2013
ive read this story from beginning to end and it is amazing. You are awesome writer keep writing!
Demon's Macabre chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Please not that 'wile' is spelled as 'while'
emmatilton21 chapter 39 . 8/2/2013
Oh my goodness, this was the most amazing story ever. I loved being able to read along as you wrote it. There's just something about being able to tag along for the ride, even if the author doesn't know all of those that read the story, but for each reader that follows, there's a sense of companionship between him/herself and the author. I looked forward to each new chapter and always got excited when a new one came out. I was on vacation when this was published and only just got back now, and when I saw that the description read complete, I was excited and yet also a little sad. Now it's time to find another story, and then another, and then another, falling into a new tale every time.
How peaceful.