Reviews for Where Feathers Fall
Guest chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
This is one of my favorite stories. I simply love it. The story, the characteres, the way it's written, i love it all!
Nice job. I wish the real story was like this, it would be very interesting to watch.
Rainbow36 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Wow, this is really good! it caught my attention right away. It's very well detailed! Good job! keep it up :)
rockandrookie chapter 39 . 5/25/2015
Hello. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to read your marvelous story. It was so emotional and beautiful, I fell in love immediently. I adore your Sebastian and your Claude and their relationship. And Elijah and his freckled boyfriend are adorable. Thank you for this story, I mean it with all my heart. It's flawless and it brings hope. Thank you.
blondefox910 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I love this chapter every time I read it. It feels like IM in the story as well but it is so cool I like it alot
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
U broke my feels this is soooo sad I cried but this is great
Luna chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
Best story ever im seriously serious you were an amazing author! :-) :-) :-) :-)
Tricqi Cici chapter 39 . 4/19/2014
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! :3
Eve88 chapter 39 . 3/4/2014
Loved it! Is there a chance you'll be writing a sequel where they live in Hell? ;) And... Is the King of Hell Malphas' father?
Demon's Macabre chapter 38 . 2/21/2014
I wish this would be kuroshitsuji III. If I was the director I would want this as the third movie. Everything is in place perfectly, and thank you for making my day.
Shiina chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
This is really nice! I totally cried when Sebastian was apologizing to the dead Ciel. I'd probably even sob if not for my currenrt location. And wow, the baby's human name, makes me laugh a bit, it's one of my friend's name after all.
Strawberry power chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
So are the void going to do something to one of them later in the story, cause that's what I think will happen but then again...
Guest chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
.gog. when my little sister said this was a good fantiction I did not expect it to be This amazing I swear I was like super happy for I dunno how many chapters and then I cried for about three chapters and then I was like gripping my fone for about two chapters it was so intense but I absolutely adored this fanfiction much love to the author
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
William T Spears is a big bag of twisted dicks...makes me want to take him into a dark dockside alley and show the big bully what 'utterly, utterly vile' and ' incredibly filthy' really looks like...which is to say you've kept him nicely in character.

Lovely to revisit this and re-read it. Just as good the second-or is it third?-time as it was the first.-AR
Grell4574 chapter 39 . 8/14/2013
ive read this story from beginning to end and it is amazing. You are awesome writer keep writing!
Demon's Macabre chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Please not that 'wile' is spelled as 'while'