Reviews for Facing the Truth
River Song the Good Witch chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Poor Claire. Why is it that WINRY can remember Claire properly, even after not seeing her in YEARS, yet her own brothers can't? *lol*
Reyn's Girlfriend chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Ed! *puts Ed in Time-Out corner* THAT is for kicking Alphonse
Mada-Scarpath chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Go Al! You give her that hug!
Dreamer372 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
EEEEEE! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ALPHONSE SUFFER!
Reyn's Girlfriend chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Claire: Onee-san? Imma just tell Winry of your big Yaoi collection...Oops! It slipped out! Now you Know, Winry!

Me: Oh, Claire xD
Mada-Scarpath chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I like this story.
Yui Mustang chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I'm not that small... I am actually the same size as Ed Otaku! That's unfair... nice chapter.
Reyn's Girlfriend chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I like it! WOO!
Dreamer372 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
... wow... a nation wide search. Haha. serves Ed right
Reyn's Girlfriend chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
They hafta go to Oliveir! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh realm of Truth that's funny xD
Yui Mustang chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
HEY! YOU SPELLED PIPSQUEAK WRONG! AND I AM NOT SHORT!
sfrazee chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Definitely an interesting take :-) I like how you got Ed and Al back into their world after the end of the original series :-)
Reyn's Girlfriend chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Am I the only one in this story, besides Otaku-chan, who got the hint when the last note said 'Flame'?

*starts singing* ROY MUSTAAAAAANG ROOOOOOY MUSTAAAAAAAAAAANG!
Reyn's Girlfriend chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Oh Ed. You melted my heart in this chapter. Claire, you get your lil' potty mouth from your pipsqueak of a brother xD
Clair Aragon chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
When I saw that song, I just had to sing it. Let's see, I've played that on my Flute in front of a crowd! I listen to that song every single day, and then play it on my Flute afterwards. "Brothers" The saddest song known the man, I've played that when my dog was shoot to calm me from the song. I use it to get songs stuck in my head out! That song has been part of my life far too long, but it's just that good. Sorry, I'm so weird, I don't even leave a review about the story, I review about the song. .' I love music way too much!