Reviews for Mine
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh. Wow. Yes, this is angst. Well done! And congratulations on the nomination.
MPHBC chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
There aren't any other words i can think of to describe this besides AWESOME.
I really liked the flow of it and it's nicely written. I hope your other stories are like this one :D
ginar369 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I kept waiting for them to have a plan and bust him outta there! I hope that Buffy dumped Riley right after this. Spike shouldn't have gone out that way. During a fair fight with a slayer yeah. But not chained to a pole. Maybe Willow can hex all of them?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
"Bye, Spike."
rebcake chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Okay. This is great, but you're breaking my heart. So many fantastic touches, with Buffy's essential fairness and sense of duty coming through in her every gesture and expression. Riley doesn't understand why Buffy and the Scoobies are affected by this, to him routine, execution, and yet he knows, deep down that this is a game changer (and probably that it's wrong, even if he can't think why).

So yeah, I hate you, just like Buffy hates Spike. (Without the kissing, though.) ;-)
Seapea chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Although I hate to see Spike die in any way, this was very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Why don't you give a 'Charakter Death'-warning? Not all of us want to read sad stuff!
Aliciaa chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww I liked that but it was sad (tear)
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
"But he's evil, so he didn't care" lol best line ever! Awe this was so sad it made me wanna cry! And I don't even watch the show! Honestly this is the most heart wrenching thing ever! Good Job!