Reviews for Just to See
cosmictrap chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
good lord this is a whole new approach! I love it
Ness fan 01 chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
OMG. That ending was amazing. Actually, the entire story. Thank you. Can't wait to read the rest of your fan fic.
An Uninspired Writer chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
This is great. It's nearly impossible to write a Nick that's spot on, but I love your portrayal of him. In all of the fanfic I have ever read, Jess is always getting the better of him. It's nice to see him keeping her a bit off balance, and being slightly more emotionally mature.
amyh52 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
The story was very well done. Easy to read and engaging. Thanks
amyh52 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
your writing is very good. Love the dialogue and the fresh story line.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I loved it - ness cuteness

Perfectly written
labradork829 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I just thought you should know that you are my new favorite. Thanks for writing eloquent, tasteful, delightful Ness fics. They give me happy feels without making me want to kill myself because of the author's inability to write. So thank you for that!
MayaLala chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I love it when they go on field trips! Like when they were camping in See Ya. So fun!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
So I couldn't stop laughing at this line: "The sexual tension in here is thicker than a waxy wedge of Gouda." That is pure Schmidt. So funny.

This was a sweet read. Thank you for sharing. :)
BlindAssassinUK chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Okay, this line right here: "Not tonight. I got it. It's the perfect drink for you, and I want to be the one responsible." - wow. I need someone to say that to me, Nick Miller preferably. :)

And not only is he a master cocktail maker but he's also good as massage. I swear, if you make him a competent cook, I'm calling you out for being a mean kidder. *fans self*
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
He's a wicked, wicked man. :)

This is a great follow-up to "Cooler" - or as I like to call it: the episode that launched a thousand fics. ;)

I particularly enjoyed reading your rendering of a shaken-up, flailing Jess. "But her slumber was short lived and here she was, tangled in her sheets, fit to burst with thoughts, feelings and sharp worry." "Sharp worry" - such a good description!

"She extricated herself from the origami she awoke beneath and pulled on some jeans and her softest blue fleece. She wanted to feel swaddled in something familiar as she tried to piece all this together. " Oh, THIS. I'd be the same way. Whenever I'm feeling out of my depth, worried or overburdened by the pressure of making a decision, I seek solace in the familiar.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I love this! Your stories are great!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I didn't realize you were the writer for the Chicago funeral Fic ! I absolutely loved it! Also really liked this one. Honestly, when Schmidt said . " It is one part Whole Foods, for those of us with dignity, and one part Wal-Mart, for the huddled masses." - I almost lost it laughing. Nice job!
jaree09 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
loved it!
luminescentglow chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
As with your other stories, I couldn't contain all of my squeals of delight while reading! : ) Thanks for posting!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »