Reviews for Just Friends
RoseHeart1209 chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
You should update this soon I love it!
RoseHeart1209 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
THIS IS NOT TERRIBLE THIS IS AMAZING, CUTE, AND IT MADE MY DAY! well night...
Cavalialover chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
So, I started reading your story today 28-08-2013 and I must say that I looooooooooved it. Will you please continue this and update soon cause it's one of my favorite stories! 3 Much love Cavalialover but this will turn into hate if you won't update soon haha just kidding... or not?
morgan chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
hi,the person that told that Ian[eric tiede] is an aussie was wrong. he is british. look him upif you want. I just didn't feel like you had to say sorry for being right! Anyway I just wanted you to know you were right,so bye.
ObssessedMuch13 chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Lo and Eddie are so cute! Poor Mel, Ian has some explaining to do! LOVED this chapter, when are you updating again?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
I like it please upgrade
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
WTH Ian! I swear i read that and i like gasped in shock, i can't believe that happened, poor Mel!:(
Hopefully it was something along the lines where Chloe jumped onto him or something...
Shouldn't Eddie somewhat know about Trent? Hopefully Lo will open up to him, they are so cute together tho!(:
Cant wait to see what more there is to come! Update soon, Please!?(:
Qezy chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Aw, I feel honored that you gave me a shout-out! (: I made a account on fanfiction a couple of days ago, but I was guest SSS.

Okay, I get now why you go slow. You have great ideas for your story, and it's good that you know how to get there. I have to be patient, and I wil because I love your story. You also keep it interesting with your twists and cliffhangers. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Who's knocking?
lexus14 chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
yes the word bet come out of his mouth
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
aww that is absolutely soosweet, i love the gift box loren got!
SSS chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Okay, first of all I love your story. But Ian is British, you were right, and sometimes you say I love you to or me to, but is is I love you too and me too. And when is Eddie becoming a real rockstar and be famous? I think you should speed it up a little bit, and your first style in writing was better, but that's just my opinion. Please don't take this in a hard way because I really love your story, I just wanna give you some feedback.

Oh, and I'm from the Netherlands so if I made a lot of mistakes in my review, I'm sorry for that.

XOXO
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Aww Eddie is so cute! Loren better say it back! Haha lol! Poor Mel, her life is turning upside down... But where's Ian? Mel needs you!
Update soon!
taytrm1999 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Luv it luv it pub it. Pleeeeeaaaaazzzzzeeeee update soon.!
hhlover2345 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
OH WOW GREAT CLIFFHANGERS! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!